Chapter 219

"I accidentally saw something recorded in the Ji family."

What Shen Yu held in his hand was a book about the records of a certain emperor Dahuan. When he first entered the palace, Shen Yu often used this kind of book as a storybook. not been found.

This time, he was turned over by Shen Yu.

Shen Yu walked to Shang Junlin holding the book and put the book on the imperial case.

Shen Yu put a bookmark in the place where Ji's family affairs were recorded. The bookmark was made of dried flowers when Shen Yu had nothing to do, with a light fragrance.

The bookmark was removed, and Shen Yu pointed to one place: "Look at your majesty."

The book records the life of an emperor of Dahuan. This emperor is different from other emperors of Dahuan. Since his registration, he spends a lot of time wandering outside the palace every year. In addition to Da Huan, he has also been to many remote places.

One of them was located in the deep mountains and inaccessible to people. The emperor fell into this place because he was chasing his prey, and found that in the hinterland of the majestic mountains, there was a small country isolated from the world.

This country has a small population and has very strange customs. The rulers are the Ji family. The emperor lived in it for only three days before being sent out. When he left, he left the things he carried and told The people who rescued him, if they are interested, can come to Dahuan as a guest.

After the emperor left, he would think of this place from time to time. Later, he brought someone to the deep mountain, and tried to enter it again, but was unsuccessful.

Of course, throughout his life, he did not wait for the person with the token to come to Dahuan to find him.

The record on this matter in the book was only half a page, and soon, Shang Junlin read it.

"If the small country mentioned in the book is the Ji family, and your mother left the Ji family and came to Dahuan, would it have something to do with this matter?" Shang Junlin lowered his head and thought.

"It's better to ask Ji Wuwang directly." Shen Yu couldn't understand before, if his mother was from Ji's family, why did he have to come to Dahuan? As a hereditary marquis, why would the Marquis of Zhenbei marry a woman of unknown origin as his wife?

What if there was a royal behind the woman?

So no matter what her real origin is, it is not surprising that the Duke of Zhenbei would marry her as his wife.

Shang Junlin still had official business to do, so Shen Yu accompanied him in the imperial study for a while, and after the work, the two returned to the Yuzhang Palace together. The palace servant was ordered to invite Ji Wuwang. When Shen Yu and Shang Junlin arrived at the Yuzhang Palace, Ji Wuwang had already arrived.

During this period of time, the two sides tried a lot, and Shen Yu could feel that Ji Wuliang had reservations about them.

"What's the matter with Xiaoyu calling my brother this time?" Ji Wuwang asked directly when he saw the two of them.

If nothing else, Ji Wuwang was really quite active in the aspect of acknowledging his relatives. In just a few days, everyone in the palace knew that this handsome young man with a sick eye was your elder brother.

Because the two are too similar in appearance, almost no one doubts the authenticity of his words.

"We found out that an emperor of Dahuan once visited your clan, and he also drew a map. My mother left the clan to come to Dahuan. Is it related to this?" Shen Yu said while observing Ji Wuwang. His expression did not miss the momentary change on his face.