Chapter 281

"we are not..." shen yu opened his mouth to explain, although he has not been here for a long time, what is the relationship between husband and wife is still known.

"pretty brother doesn't have to explain, i promise i won't tell anyone!" however, xiao tuanzi single-mindedly identified the conjugal relationship between the two, only when shen yu's explanation was a cover-up.

shen yu couldn't, and looked at shang junrin like a cry for help.

shang junrin now looked at xiao tuanzi more pleasantly, and said to shen yu, "children are like this, they have their own set of truths, they can only follow along." "big

brother should be nice to the beautiful brother." xiao tuanzi looked at shang junrin, such a fierce big brother, and did not know what the beautiful brother liked about him.

"yes, it will be bad for anyone and it will not be bad for ah yu." shang junrin replied solemnly.

xiao tuanzi was very satisfied with shang junrin's enlightenment, and he was not as afraid of him as he was at the beginning.

after half an hour, under the reminder of the maid, xiao tuanzi reluctantly said goodbye to the two: "when i finish learning today's words, i will come back to play with my beautiful brother." the subordinates of the thorn shi mansion presented

a sumptuous breakfast, and shang junrin clipped shen yu's favorite dishes into his bowl as before, and shen yu naturally picked up the dishes in the bowl and sent them into his mouth.

the words of the small group suddenly appeared in the ears, and shen yu made a move.

"what's wrong? dishes that don't taste good? sshen yu

shook his head, suppressing the strange emotions that appeared in his heart, what a human cub said was just that, and it was not true.

after finishing the meal, shang jun rin took shen yu out of the palace.

qingzhou is a relatively rich place in dahuan, and in addition to dealing with serious affairs, shang junrin wants to take shen yu around.

there are small stalls selling all kinds of things on the street, shen yu experienced these for the first time, he was curious about everything, shang jun was happy to accompany him, but where shen yu took a look, he bought it.

in order to do business, the vendors have already cultivated a pair of fire eyes and golden eyes, and all kinds of nice words are said outside without money.

"the two princes are handsome and handsome, one look is a pair of love, look at this pair of hairpins, more in line with the temperament of the prince, after wearing it will be able to look better, but also reflect the depth of the feelings of the two ..." the vendor knew at a glance that shen yu and shang junrin were not people who lacked money, and the introduction was endless.

"we are not..."

at first, shen yu would seriously explain, but after he explained, the person who spoke would only show a "i understand" expression, the words converged, but the meaning expressed in the words did not change much, and after a few times, shen yu gave up.

shen yu did not know the art of ordinary words, was coaxed to buy a lot of things, shang junrin liked the vendors to say that he and shen yu were a couple, only hoping that they could say more, naturally will not break.

after a few hours, the two harvested a lot. <

the hidden dragon guard, disguised as an ordinary guard behind the two men, was full of things in his hands, except for shen yu, even shang junrin had a lot in his hands.