Chapter 291

shen yu looked down at the man, he felt the anticipation from the man, and the nervousness hidden under the expectation.

"if i don't agree, what is shang always going to do?"

"ask again after a while until you say yes." what the shang jun wants is never a momentary pleasure, but a long-term possession.

"shang zong is so sure that i will eventually agree?" shen yu's eyes narrowed slightly.

"so, will ah yu agree?"

the man's tone carried an imperceptible hint of trepidation.

"you can let the general manager try it first, if i am satisfied, i will agree, how does the business always feel?"

what else could shang junrin feel? shen yuken agreed to try it, rather than refusing, he was already satisfied.

"well, let's get up, the meal is not finished yet." shen yu held out his hand.

shang jun rin held it and took advantage of the situation to stand up.

in the following time, shen yu was a little absent-minded, he and shang junrin had developed a relationship, and did not know that the other party was rushing to get married, and now he was less than twenty-five, if there was no accident, he would soon become a married person.

thinking that the marriage object was shang junrin, shen yu smiled, as if there was nothing wrong with it.

after eating, shen yu instructed the president of shangda to clean up the dishes and chopsticks, and there was a dishwasher at home, and there was no need for shang junrin to wash it himself.

"is shang zong going to stay today?" shen yu leaned in front of the kitchen door, looked at the man busy in the kitchen, and asked.

in order to facilitate the movement, the man pulled his sleeve to his elbow, revealing a smooth-lined forearm, shen yu knew how powerful these arms were, after all, he had personally experienced it.

hearing shen yu's question, shang jun rin moved his hand: "extremely happy."

shen yu laughed lightly, walked over, and hugged the man's waist from behind: "on the first day of having a boyfriend, how did shang always feel?"

shang junrin dried his hands and turned around to pick up shen yu: "it feels very good, if you can do this every day in the future, it will be better." "even

if the general manager of the business has to do housework every day?" shen yu was supported in the crook of his arm by a man like a child, looking at him condescendingly.

"yes, ah yu doesn't have to do anything, just do what he likes, and i will do everything else."

shen yu was very satisfied with this answer, and bowed his head and kissed the man's forehead: "a reward from the new boyfriend."

shang junrin carried the person out of the kitchen, carried him all the way to the bathroom, put the person on the washstand, and kissed him.

shen yu responded enthusiastically.

the two had not been intimate for a long time, once they started, they could not stop, shen yu never succumbed to himself, and did whatever he wanted.

the shower switch was turned on and hot water spilled down, soaking the clothes of the two men.

the heat was thick, and everything he saw in the mirror became blurred, and shang jun rin hugged the youth and whispered in his ear: "ah yu looked back." shen yu

turned his head and saw himself and shang junrin in the mirror. <

the young man's face was flushed, his eyes were full of water vapor, and the end of his eyes was a touch of crimson, which was extremely tempting.