Chapter 212

After that day, there was no strangeness in the palace, Shen Yu thought about it, and told Shang Junlin about it.

The location on the note is outside the palace, not a hidden place. Even Shen Yu and Shang Junlin have been to this place, and the person on the opposite side asked the place to be here, and he didn't know whether he was conceited or well-prepared.

"Where's the note?" Shang Junlin frowned slightly after hearing this.

"I had them thrown away. The person's purpose was unclear. He only gave him a location. Who knows what he wants to do, so he just pretended not to see it." , is the brain has a pit.

"Ayu is really..." Shang Jun stroked Shen Yu's cheek, "Just throw it away, it's not a big deal, what does that palace maid look like? Let me check it out."

Shen Yu called Mu Xi, and according to Mu Xi's description, Eunuch Meng led people to rummage through the palace, and found one that fit everywhere.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I found someone, but... according to what that person said, she had never met Miss Mu Xi, and when Miss Mu Xi went to meet someone in person, she also appeared to be completely ignorant. "Eunuch Meng will report the results one by one.

"Why didn't Mu Xi find him when he went looking for someone that day?" Shen Yu asked.

"Because the palace maid was in a coma all day, and woke up on the third day. The other palace maids who were with her also said that they didn't see anyone on that day." Eunuch Meng's investigation was very meticulous. What Shao Muxi didn't find out was found by him.

"In that case, either the palace maid is lying, or this matter really has nothing to do with her. Someone replaced her identity and sent the note to Mu Xi." Shen Yu thought, the palace was heavily guarded, that person was How do you do this with layers of guards?

Is it someone who was originally in the palace, or someone from outside?

Shen Yu suddenly remembered the person who suddenly appeared in his room in the other day at the horse farm. If this person really existed, not what he dreamed of, would there be any connection between what happened in the palace this time? ?

Until Eunuch Meng reported and left, Shen Yu was still thinking about this.

"Why don't I send someone to take a look at that place?" Shang Junlin sat down beside Shen Yu, his arms forced, and he took the person into his arms.

"The location on the note is Yingxing Building, it's too high-profile, I don't know what he wants to do." Shen Yu half-closed his eyes, all kinds of thoughts flashed in his heart.

"No matter what they want to do, I won't let anyone get a chance to hurt you."

Shang Jun ordered Yinlongwei to secretly investigate the guests who appeared in the Yingxing Building, and handed over the list of suspicious points. At the same time, the security of the palace was stricter, especially the Yuzhang Palace. Unidentified and irrelevant people are not at all. Can't get in or out.

Yin Longwei handed in the list of people who came to the capital from out of town and stayed in Yingxing Building during this period of time. Shang Junlin opened the list and let Shen Yu look at it together.

Everyone's origins are listed on the list. For Yinlongwei, these things are not difficult to check, but just looking at these, it is impossible to identify suspicious candidates.

"How is the situation over there in the Yingxing Building?"

"As usual, nothing out of the ordinary."

"If the person on the other side really wants to see me, they will always find a chance to see me." Under the candlelight, Shen Yu's eyes were cold, "It's not us who should be anxious."