Chapter 204

"Ayu wants to see me play?" This was unexpected by Shang Junlin. He took Shen Yu out of the palace, but just wanted to take him out to relax. Polo is a very popular sport in Dahuan. There will be a polo competition outside the palace, maybe Shen Yu will like it.

"It's okay to go to see it with Your Majesty." When the words reached his lips, Shen Yu changed his mind.

It was he who thought wrong at the beginning. Shang Junlin was the emperor. He joined the army when he was young. Unlike other princes, when others were eating, drinking, and having fun, he killed the enemy on the battlefield and fought for his own survival. For the entertainment nature of polo Too many sports may not be covered much.

"If Ayu wants to see it, I can play."

Shen Yu took Shang Junlin's hand and shook his head: "I thought about it, but I still think it's better to watch it with Your Majesty. If His Majesty is on the court, wouldn't I be the only one watching from the sidelines, I want more than one person? Your Majesty, accompany me."

"It's all from Ayu."

After April, the weather was getting brighter day by day, and in a blink of an eye, it was the day Shang Junlin planned to leave the palace. This time, the two of them were still traveling in a low-key manner, and there were not many people with them.

Eunuch Meng packed up everything, put on a suit, and went out of the palace with them.

The carriage drove all the way, getting further and further away from the palace.

Shen Yu opened the curtain and looked outside.

Spring is shining brightly, and the breeze is blowing, bringing a burst of coolness.

Seeing that the carriage was about to drive out of the city gate, Shen Yu lowered the curtain, sat back, and asked, "Your Majesty will take me outside the city?"

"I went to Cangqi Mountain. Last year, due to an accident, Ayu couldn't take a good stroll. This year, I will make it up for Ayu."

The carriage walked for another half an hour and stopped.

Eunuch Meng said outside the carriage, "Your Majesty, it's already here."

Shen Yu got off the carriage behind Shang Junlin, and the palace servants arranged their hands and feet swiftly.

The scenery of Cangqi Mountain is very beautiful. If you look around, you can see a green area, all kinds of flowers are blooming, and occasionally colorful butterflies come and stop on the petals.

The beautiful scenery always makes people feel good, Shen Yu is not a temperament that likes to run around, and can stay in the palace for a long time, but if he can occasionally come out to see the beautiful scenery outside the palace, he is also very happy.

"Your Majesty, come with me."

The palace staff left the arrangement, and Shen Yu and Shang Junlin walked along the path. There were not many people in the place that Shang Junlin chose. After walking for a while, the number of people gradually became more and more.

Cangqi Mountain is very popular, and every spring, many people come to visit.

The students gathered by the stream, the water flowing, reciting poetry and making music, so happy.

Approaching, Shen Yu could hear what they said, some praised the good spring, some talked about the current situation, and some talked about various topics.

When the students saw Shen Yu and Shang Junlin, they warmly invited them.

"Would you two young masters come over for a drink?"