Chapter 269

rao is shen yu's mind is calm, this moment can not help but show abnormalities, how he did not expect that what appeared in front of him would be the emperor who everyone was aweed by.

shen yu's understanding of this person mostly came from the yue king, and how the evaluation he heard from the mouth of the yue king could be imagined, and when he really saw the person, he felt that many things could only be taken seriously by seeing and hearing with his own eyes.

shen yu raised his glass and saluted shang jun rin with mixed feelings: "if you can come in person, we can naturally feel your sincerity."

surprised by the identity of the other party, shen yu completely ignored the sense of familiarity that gushed out of his heart at the moment of seeing the man, and pulled his mind to the right thing.

"first of all, this restaurant has a few good dishes." shang junrin and the youth touched a cup and drank a cup of chinese and american wine in one sip.

the wine is mellow, the dish is the first step of the shang jun, he does not seem to be in a hurry, when eating really do not talk about the right thing.

shen yuben was a little careless about eating, he was thinking about the purpose of men coming here, if it was just to deal with the yue king, how could shen yu not feel that it was worth the man himself to come to this trip.

so in addition to the yue king, what else is there in yuezhou that is worth a trip for this young status?

shen yu thought about yue zhou carefully and did not find anything unusual.

between thoughts, there was an extra piece of fish in the bowl, or it was picked clean and thorny. shen yu thought for a moment and looked up.

the man in the dark robe was looking at him with a smile, and he didn't realize that there was anything wrong with what he had just done.

"adults don't have to." shen yu looked down at the fish in his bowl.

"the fish in this restaurant is different from the practice in beijing, i like it, and shen gongzi also tastes it." shang jun said quietly.

shen yu slowly sent the fish meat into his mouth, the fish meat was delicious and delicious, after eating the fish in the bowl one bite at a time, a shadow suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, and before shen yu could react, there was one more dish in the bowl.

then, whenever shen yu was about to finish eating, there would be an extra dish in the bowl.

shen yu's strange feeling in his heart was even heavier, the emperor of the hall, even if he came to see him in person, how could he still take on the responsibility of preparing dishes for him?

after finishing the meal with mixed feelings, shen yu and shang junrin talked about the right thing, knowing that everything was premeditated, shen yu could no longer do things for the yue king as before.

"the yue king's hand is too long, coveting things that should not be coveted, and always have to pay a price for it, what does shen gongzi think?"

shen yu always felt that there was something in his words, and said in passing: "da huan has another master, yue wang kong has ambitions, but he does not have the ability to match it, if it really happens, it will be a disaster for the people of da huan." "what

about shen gongzi?" shang junrin put down his wine glass, "what does shen gongzi think in his heart?"

"shen mou is willing to do his best for the imperial court." in order to show his sincerity, shen yu brought a lot of information about the yue king, and over the years, he worked under the yue king, and his understanding of the yue king's power was deeper than that of the imperial court. <