Chapter 270

someone came over, it was impossible to do anything more, shang jun rin let go of his hand, and a trace of regret flashed under his eyes.

"you still have something to do, i'll quit first." shen yu bowed his head and performed a salute and turned to leave.

shang junrin did not stop him, and fixed the direction in which the youth left for a while.

the official who interrupted the two stood aside, feeling the unpleasant breath coming from the man, and wanted to cry without tears.

he really didn't mean to disturb him, and if he knew that his majesty had such a thought, he wouldn't dare to come over at this time.

after half a moment, shang junrin closed his eyes, removed the complicated emotions in his heart, and said softly: "what? officials were

busy explaining their intentions.

he had come to report to shang jun rin on the progress of the yue king, and there was also news from the fiefdom of king an, and now that king an had been controlled, what to do was still ordered by shang jun rin.

as for the yue king's side, i don't know if i check it, but after careful investigation, i found out that over the years, the yue king had secretly planned many things, and when these things were passed back, it would surely surprise the people in the imperial court.

at night, shen yu walked out of the courtyard alone, the carriage was already waiting outside the palace, this was the foothold of shang junrin in yuezhou, how could king ren yue not have thought that in the prosperous area of yuezhou, the person he regarded as the enemy of life had lived here for a long time.

on the carriage, jiang huaiqing poured him a cup of tea, and shen yu took a sip of it: "why are you here?" "when i saw

that my son had not yet returned home, i would like to come and see." jiang huaiqing road.

"have you heard of the ji family?" since he had a clue about his mother, shen yu was determined to check it out.

"i have only read a little bit in the book, and according to records, the ji family has been good at medicine for generations and has been hiding from the world for many years, and it is probably not easy for the prince to find the traces of the ji family."

"nothing, you let people check, the people behind the yue king are likely related to the ji family." shen yu didn't say anything to death, when he heard the news today, his first reaction was to let his people check it out, and with the example of the yue king in front of him, it was difficult for him to completely let down his guard.

even if he had a more favorable feeling for shang junrin than expected.

after ordering the matter down, shen yu went back to his room to rest, his movements these days are not small, and the yue king may have noticed it.

there was a pot of flowers by the window, shen yu walked over, picked up the small kettle and watered it, this flower was taken by brother lin and given to him, now the flower is here, but brother lin is not there...

thinking about it, shen yu was a little distracted.

yue wangfu.

the yue king's mansion was busy all over the place, and the things that had been resolved had once again reached an impasse, especially those that had been handled directly or indirectly by shen yu, and more or less problems had arisen.

yue wang was not a fool, and at this point, it was impossible not to perceive the problem, but he refused to believe that shen yu would betray him, after all, from the very beginning, he had moved his hands and feet on shen yu. <