Chapter 282

shen yu walked towards shang junrin.

"i'm okay, don't worry." seeing the worry on his face, shang junrin gently reassured him.

"after shedding so much blood, how can it be all right?" shen yu didn't want to stretch out his hand either.

quickly grabbed by the man's eyes, shang jun rin shook his head at him: "go back first." he did

not want shen yu to expose himself under such circumstances.

his hand was clenched very tightly, and shen yu could not do so, so he had to follow shang junrin's wishes.

until he was placed on the bed, shang junrin did not let go of shen yu's hand.

the doctor soon came, the subordinates retreated to the side, the insignificant people were sent out, and shang jun rin used great will to not let himself faint.

the man leaned against the head of the bed, his lips pale, and he was dizzy in front of his eyes because of the blood loss.

the doctor carefully cut open the clothes on the man's chest, revealing a vicious wound.

it was as if something had caught it, leaving three deep scratches, the blood was constantly oozing out, and applying the best medicine would not have any effect.

the doctor who had been invited had never seen such a strange injury, touching his beard and pondering.

shen yu knew that the reason why the wound was not healing was because the wound was polluted, and it was these filthy breaths that ate away at the man's vitality little by little.

shen yu stood up fiercely, "you go out first." those who

could stay were shang junrin's confidants, who knew that shang junrin valued shen yu and looked at shang junrin for the first time.

"you go down first." shang jun rin opened his mouth.

in a short period of time, shang junrin's state was much worse. shen yu knew that he must solve what remained in the man's wound as soon as possible, otherwise, the situation would only get more and more serious.

the doctor was also taken out, and in the blink of an eye, there were only two people left in the room, shen yu and shang junrin.

shang junrin looked at shen yu without blinking, he knew that his condition was very bad, from the moment he was injured, he knew that this time the injury was different from before, and such a domineering force was constantly raging in his meridians, as if he wanted to destroy everything.

he was just about to say something, but a stream of fishy sweetness surged in his throat, and he could only swallow back the unspoken words.

the resolute eyebrows gathered, and although shang junrin tried his best to restrain himself, shen yu could still feel that he was in severe pain.

without further delay, shen yu walked to the edge of the bed, and at the same time, a white light gathered on his hand.

the white light was sent to the wound on the chest and slowly disappeared.

the burning sensation of constant fire faded, and shang junrin only felt a cool force spreading in his body, repairing the destroyed places one by one.

after doing all this, shen yu's furrowed brow had not yet been released, because the white light could only repair the wounds on the body and had no effect on the passing vitality.

"it's much better, ah yu don't worry anymore." shang jun rin raised his hand to stroke the young man's eyebrows. <

shen yu thought of something and held out his hand.