// 56. without u //

i watched as matty put his important things inside his luggage, i knew that this will come—you know, him having to travel far for his work, his music—but to really see him pack his things, and him getting ready to leave puts me in a sad mood.

i know that he'll come back after two months but i don't think i'll last that long without him being with me. it will probably feel like torture to me, "what's the matter, love?" he hurried to go towards me and crouch down—wiped my cheeks with his thumb, i snapped out of my reverie and looked at him.

i sniffed and touched my face—not knowing that they were tears already rolling down my cheeks. "a-am i crying?" i certainly was, just by saying the word crying made me tear up more, "yes darling, are you okay?" his face was painted with concern looking so worried about me. "i'm fine..." i mumbled, quiet enough for him to be able to hear, "you know i'll be back after two months, i know it will take a bit of time but trust me baby, i'll be here in a blink of an eye" he tried his best to comfort me, i nodded and stopped myself from crying—i did not want to take up his time and cause him to be late.

"i'll call you and text you when i can, i love you darling" his soft and calming voice soothed my chest, i nodded at him as a response and cupped his face—giving his lovely lips a peck and gave him a forehead kiss.

"take care son, have a good plane ride to new york! drive safely sweetheart!" mrs. healy yelled as the car i was driving got farther and farther away, i was gonna drive matty to the airport where he and the guys, then some of their management's people are gonna meet.

his flight is at nine and it was six-fifty in the morning, and it'll probably take us—from my calculation— thirty two minutes if there's no busy road and shitty traffics. "the sky looks good today, innit?" he said as his head followed the moving people outside, as i can see from my peripheral view. "yes indeed, the clouds are a cumulus one" i glanced at the rear-view mirror to look at the vehicle behind us, the drive to the airport went a bit smooth, well what i mean by a bit was it could've been more smoother if there wasn't a hindrance earlier—some car in front of us nearly bump into someone.

took us some minutes to get out of there, we reached the airport by 7:36. matty got his luggage and bags from the trunk of the car, i got out and helped him and went over to where the guys were. "hey gabby!" george was delighted to see me, immediately making his way to lock me in his embrace right after he saw me and matty entered the airport, "hey" i patted his back and looked over to the guys and waved which they responded back by nodding their heads and waved.

"hello everyone, this is my lovely girlfriend—gabriella" matty introduced me to some other people who i was guessing are people from their management, then a man approached me, "hello i'm jamie, the band's manager. pleased to finally meet you." he seemed nice, he offered his hand for a handshake which i took with delight.

they launched their bags at the x-ray to check their luggages, and later on it was now time for them to take their seats to wait for their flight to be announced. and it means it was time for me to go, "i'm gonna miss you a lot" i looked at matty's eyes, as if i was trying to communicate with him through our eyes.

"i know love, i'll text you or maybe call you the moment i get to new york. i'll be back before you know it." he once again gave me an assurance and hugged me tightly, i began to sniffed and wipe my tears, not wanting for him to see me cry. "you're crying again, just seeing you cry makes me not want to leave you." he brushed his hands again the skin of my face, "i'll just take you with me and put you inside my luggage" he joked, attempting to cheer me up and make me laugh, which he succeeded.

"i'm gonna go now, take care okay? i love you so much" i said as i gave him one last hug, but this time it was so tight that he can't seem to breathe, "i think you're gonna kill me" he said acting like he was gasping for air, i laughed and squeezed his hands.