// 58. mistake //

matty's pov

i was with the guys in adam's hotel room, ross was busy on his laptop, george was playing on his phone while adam was facetiming with his girlfriend—and me, i was busy texting with gabriella, "i fucking miss your heavenly scent oh my god" i texted and gazed on george who was beside me to see if he was spying over me, but he was so occupied on his phone.

i tilted my body, now the back of my phone was facing him so he couldn't see what i was doing. "i know you do, who wouldn't miss me?" she said sarcastically and with confidence, "you're definitely right" i agreed and let out a soft chuckle, then the screen showed three moving dots meaning she was typing, and sent a text.

"you might need to call an ambulance" she sent, it made me puzzled and nervous. "are you okay, love? is something wrong?" i was starting to get worried, i waited for her to text something, maybe something that will assure me that it's not anything serious. "missing you this much is killing me" she added, which made me sighed out of relief and chuckled, i saw adam looked at me from my peripheral view with a puzzled face.

but didn't care and continued to talk to the love of my life—i am aware that it's cheesy calling her that but i don't fucking care. "where are you?" i asked, just to know and make sure that call an ambulance thing is really nothing serious, 'cos what if she went out then something had happend and really needed emergency assistance? "in bed" she replied, and thought of a response that made me smirked.

"that's good, and i hope you're naked right now" i sent with a smirking emoji, she sent a rolling eyes emoji which flashed an image of her in my mind doing her legendary eye rolls that she does when i annoy her.

"no, i'm actually going to continue my sleep after talking to you, i woke up because i felt hungry." she sent a photo of her, was cozy in her soft and warm bed with her hair tied in a messy bun and blankets up to her chest and the room was slightly dimmed with just her lamp as a source of little light. i can see she was wearing a tee shirt of mine just by looking at it, "are you wearing my shirt?" i already knew the answer but still asked so that she knows that i noticed it, "i am, i was missing your arms wrapped around me, so this is a substitute for now while you're away"

that made my heart flutter, she was really missing me so much right now and that sent happy thoughts on my mind—making me smile really hard. "the sides of your lips are about to tear up" george gave me a teasing smile, which led the guys to look at me. "stop looking at me, just go play" i motioned my hand, shooing their eyes and attention away from me.

"i'm gonna let you take a sleep now, darling. i love you to the moon and to saturn." i smiled while typing it and pressed the send button, "okay baby, i love you for infinity <3" then our conversation ended with full of love and hearts.

i just know my heart's dancing right now out of happiness, just like how i was feeling right now. it was currently ten in the evening here in new york which means it's three in the morning back there in the uk, i got up and got my keys and wallet then walked up to the door.

"you guys wanna come for some couple of drinks?" i asked and they tilted their head at me in unison, and shook their heads, taking that as a no. i gave one stiff nod before slipping out the room and to the hallway of the hotel, and went down to the lobby—heading outside and searched for the nearest club.

the loud music was blasting in my ears, i'm sure it's gonna bleed any moment but right now all i could feel was my little pet down there screaming at me, i wanted to take a piss but i was feeling sloppy.

"i'm gonna go to the restroom" i said to the woman beside me after taking a chug of my alcohol and tried my best to not fall down while walking, my head was spinning a bit but i managed to get to the men's bathroom—and went in front of the sink and looked at my reflection in the mirror.