// 4. so far (it's alright) //

lots of months had passed and everything was going great,—and i hope it stays that way— 'm currently at the music room just writing something that my head suddenly made up.

when i get too bored or just want to write things or songs, i come here at the music room since this is the only place in the school where i can find peace and quietness.

then i made a mistake in writing, out of frustration i just scribbled my pen around the paper.

i left the paper on the desk and went by the guitar stands to borrow a guitar and went back to where i was before. i played random chords creating a melody that was soothing enough to make me feel relaxed.

then i heard someone opened the door, but didn't bother to look who it was since i was too occupied by the guitar. suddenly, a clap can be heard in the room, assuming that was the person who entered the room.

i looked behind me to see who it was and surprisingly, it was gabriella.

"why'd you stop? continue" she said as if she was complaining at me stopping from playing. "that was really great" she complimented and sat beside me, and i continued to play like what i was doing earlier.

"what song is that?" she asked, looking at me from my peripheral vision, "just some random chords, not a specific song" i replied and continued to strum the strings.

"i really get amaze when people plays the guitar, like how the hell can you remember so many different chords and combine them to make something cool?" i let out a soft chuckled, the way she said it was really cute.

"i'll teach you some chords some time" then i returned the guitar where it was supposed to be, "and play me a song too" she added, but i didn't answered, "pretty please" she pleaded putting both of her hands together.

"yeah fine" throwing my hands in the air, "come on let's go, the others are probably looking for us" i said and waited for her to come.

while we were walking, i can feel her trying to catch up as she was falling behind. "why does he walk so fast? i can't even keep up" she murmured, "and why am i so slow" i can feel her annoyance by the way she was saying it.

then i stopped from walking, waiting for her.

"thank god you decided to stop, you're walking way too fast" she jokingly rolled her eyes. so i held her wrist and dragged her with me.

"better?" i jokingly returned her eye roll then she just laughed and lightly shook her head.

when we entered the room, george automatically looked at us and waved. we walked towards them and sat at my seat while gabriella sat beside ross, "hey gabriella" ross said and both of them gave each other a high-five.

so they're now bestfriends huh?

"oh by the way, we will play at the school music fest" george said with excitement, "really? i'll definitely watch you guys" gabriella said looking proud, "and that would be my first time watching you guys play" she added.

"no it'll not be your first time, it'll be your second because we are inviting you to our practice after school" adam said and winked at gabriella, "are you kidding?" said gabriella, surprised by adam's invitation.

then ross nodded and smiled.

"right matty?" adam looked at me waiting for my approval, "yeah sure why not" i approved.

"then after class it is" gabriella clapped looking so happy that she got invited to our practice later.

then the class started, i'll lend an hour of my life to this stupid and boring class full of stories about our teacher's life — that was a bit mean but it's true though —.