// 30. don't you see me? //

"danny ran into some complications
he falls asleep during conversations
he's gotta search the street when he's on vacation
the worst thing is that i'm in the same situation"

i sang along while looking at ashley that was doing the same then returning my eyes to the band that was performing in front of us. then the chorus was starting to approach, setting the mood around the arena.

"and all i do is sit and think about you
if i knew what you'd do
collapse my veins, wearing beautiful shoes
it's not living if it's not with you"

me and ashley sang into each other's face, then laughed. we were having our bonding time here, while enjoying the music of the band that i admire — which were also my bestfriends.

"and danny says we're living in a simulation
but he works in a petrol station" matty sang while was doing his little adorable dance. "selling what?" he asked the crowd.

"SELLING PETROL!!" we all shouted in unison. i conceded that i was really having the best time of my life right now, and i'll definitely remember this, as this is my first the 1975 concert.

"he says it all began with his operation
and i know you think you're sly but you need some imagination"

the chorus came again, i was jumping up and down, just having a blast down here, while occasionally looking at matty, seeing him have fun.

the song finally ended, the lights going dark again for a couple seconds.

i enjoyed the next six songs they played which was a vibe, me and ashley were having loads of fun. we were dancing and it felt like we went to a really massive party, with thousands of people with us.

i'm telling you i almost cried my eyes out when robbers' intro started to fucking play, for fuck's sake that song is my one of my favorites on the self-titled era.

everyone's now gonna witness me, fangirling, fuck it i don't even care. we were all doing that anyways, i couldn't care less. would scream my lungs out to this song.

the guitar intro started to play that sent different feelings on my chest that i couldn't explain. it was fascinating.

"she had a face straight out a magazine
god only knows but you'll never leave her
her balaclava is starting to chafe
and when she gets his gun, he's begging, "babe, stay, stay, stay"

he sang, as his voice sent me to shiver, that voice was just so soothing.

"i'll give you one more time
we'll give you one more fight
said one more line
will i know you?"

i was screaming my lungs out on that first chorus, i swear i needed to gulp on a whole bottle of water. my voice was about to break, by the end of the show, my voice is probably gone.

ashley held my hand and was feeling herself.

"now if you never shoot, you'll never know
and if you never eat, you'll never grow"

then oh my fucking god, he was getting off the stage down here to where we are, my anxiety returning as he walked towards my way.

was fucking looking at me in the eyes, i was freaking out inside.

what the hell was i supposed to do?

he saw me.

he knew i was here.

he's coming my way.

am i gonna avoid him?

no, that would be shitty of me to avoid him in front of a big crowd, my hand started to get colder that it was. my heartbeat increasing rapidly not unlike the normal, shit here he comes.