// 70. your end game, gabby //

chapter song: paper rings - taylor swift

-

26 december, year 2022

"to my sunrise matty,

i am writing this as a kind of response maybe to all the letters you had written me, and also maybe document the magical event that had happened last night through writing. for the past years i had loved you, i've never been more happier—as you know, back then i'd always thought you had someone else in your heart, and i planted that in mind, causing me to think i don't really have a chance with you and should just chicken out, and i regret that a lot. i should've been more braver, and said my feelings out loud before it was too late, but then the time came that i had to leave. and never even got the chance to say goodbye, leading us to not communicate for a lot of years, but i was grateful that the path i took had led me back to you again. now, i got to say what i've been wanting to say for years, my love for you remained the same, well maybe boosted a lot. i can't even believe we're two years already and is still counting now that you and i had opened another chapter for us, you have added another page for us to write on. the moment you kneeled down in front of me, my heart pounded faster than its usual speed, the surroundings went in slowmo and it felt like you and i were the only ones in there, i couldn't speak—you left me speechless with that speech of yours and of course when you popped the question i am more than willing to say yes to. my mum and dad freaked out the moment i said the great news and was really happy for me as well as denise who welcomed me with two open arms. i just want you to know that you're the only one who makes me feel right and loved, listening to you is like listening to my favorite song,—you were my favorite song. i'd love to spend my lifetime with you, my hazy days, spend my every summer's shade that i used to spend with you, turn my head to meet your sunkissed face every morning i wake up. the idea of having to stop being with you feels like having to stop listening to my favorite sound, the thought of losing you feels like my head being stuck in a guillotine, and i hope that won't ever happen. i'd love to watch every sunrise with you, to pass the time with, share every moment with you, slow dance under the moon. i'm more than ready to intertwine myself with you, so i won't let go of your hand and will continue to hold it. you're my home and i won't have it any other way, i'll go home to you and make you the happiest, i am looking forward to creating more memories with you matty including allen, our beloved child. i don't know what my future will be like in the next three or five years but there's one thing i am certain of, you'll be here beside me so let's live up until a hundred and two together, i love you so much for you are not beside but within me.

your end game,
gabby"