// 51. moonlight //

chapter song: starry eyes - cigarettes after sex

matty's pov

"then that's good" i asnwered and giggled, leaning in for a kiss which she hastily responded, sharing these moments with her was a dream i never thought i will ever experience.

after pulling away she shook her feet, probably was sore and aching because of that heels she was wearing. i stood up with no words and went to my car, this was a perfect moment to give her the sandals i had been wanting to give her, i got the box and returned to where she was sitting—waiting for me. i kneeled in front of her and gently took of her heels, brushing my hands against her feet, "does it hurt a lot?" i asked worriedly, "a little bit" she replied and looked at me.

i got the sandals out the box and put it on her feet while being gentle with it, "it fits" i looked up her and smiled, "who am i? cinderella?" she laughed and rolled her eyes, "yes and you're the princess that i'll marry" i winked and stood up, putting her heels inside the box and sat down beside her.

"oh stop it" she smacked my shoulder and we both cackled of laughter, "even the sound of your laugh and giggles sounds beautiful to me" i murmured, she looked at me and raised her eyebrows, "pardon?" she didn't heard what i said, "i said the moon looks beautiful, innit?" i diverted my eyes to the beautiful circle of light up in the dark sky.

shining so brightly—looking so majestic like this woman beside me. she got her phone and played some tunes, got up from her seat and took my hand, pulling me to her.

her hands traveling its way around my neck as my hands wrapped itself on her perfect waist, her eyes looking directly into mine with sparkles of the stars in it. "you look a million times more lovelier than the stars, gabby" i said as i looked deeply into her hazel brown eyes that looked darker in the night —as if it was pulling me in—then, in her eyes, i saw galaxies.

her eyes serving as the black space and the shine of the light serving as the stars. she has the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen, i tucked her hair behind her ears, as my eyes went down to her lips. with no hesitation, i leaned in and kissed her, showing my affection and love through that simple yet romantic gesture.

she responded to my kiss and kissed back, our lips fighting— trying their best to dominate each other. her arms tighted around my neck as my arms did to her waist, pulling her more eventually her chest was pressed against mine.

making me feel some type of way, my tolerance's fighting for its dear life—trying not my best to stop myself from doing anything bizarre. i ordained myself to behave and enjoy this sweet and romantic moment under the exquisite moon.

then we pulled away, catching our breath as gabby let out a giggle. she began to move her body to the sweet and slow melody, dancing under the moon—so gorgeous. the moonlight met her pale face, and in that moment, she looked so unreal and alive as the light of the moon above us gave her life, i smiled at the sight in front of me, her beautiful silhouette gracefully dancing.

as the stars became her spotlight, and the city became her stage.

she looked at me and smiled, my beating chest was going erratically loud, putting my heart in arrest by this ethereal and serene image of her.

my world was revolving around her—or should i say that she was my world. this must be what loving and being loved feels like, it's like getting to the good part of your favorite love song.

she was shining under the moonlight, i walked up to her and held her waist—caressing it while looking deeply into her dazzling eyes that was pulling me in, casting me under a spell. then i tried to speak but there were no words coming out of my mouth, "hmm?" she hummed waiting for me to speak.