// 32. communication //

two weeks had already passed since their concert at the peninsula square, they were now touring on the us, north america to be exact. they will be on tour for like 12 months as i heard from ashley, so a year of touring.

which meant they'll be very busy.

and through that two weeks, a lot has happened. i got on the news on the internet, went trending on twitter, and that sort of stuff, yup— because of matty, because of that fallingforyou performance they did at the o2.

because of what he did to me.

i read a lot of comments and they were crazy, loads of them were jealous and stuff. which i find really really find nerve wracking, some people already found my social media accounts, i swear they are like detectives.

i received a lot of messages of how they think i was super lucky. which i was indeed, to be honest.

and i knew they'll freak out and be surprised once they knew me and the band are actually friends since senior year, went to the same school, and lived on the same neighborhood in cheshire.

i was currently at a shopping centre with my mum, she was gonna buy something to wear for her dinner date with my stepdad tonight.

she's inside the fitting room, trying on the goods she picked out. then my phone vibrated, and saw a notification of a message from george.

"hey, how've u been?" he texted, then i started to type and tapped the send button.

"been good, really good. how's the tour going and you guys?" i replied, waiting for his reply. "that's good to know, the tour's been amazing can't wait to finally get home and rest. fans were absolutely amazing. and we're just fine, tired though lol" he replied.

"you guys should get all the rest you need when you get the chance, and also, i'm so proud of you, and the band." i texted.

"thanks for reminding" he said, "and aw, thank you." he added sending a crying emoji.

i chuckled and sent a laughing one. then he sent a photo of the guys, resting in the chair, they looked so exhausted.

adam was sleeping and had a jacket as his blanket, same as ross. but matty was on his phone.

"matty looks so busy with the phone there lol" i said, "probably looking at some dog videos on the internets" then i laughed when i read that.

after texting and catching up for a bit, george bid goodbye as they were now returning to their hotel room to get rest.

then my mum came out the fitting room, "i think this one is the best" she said, looking at herself at the mirror, "you always look great with anything" i answered as i looked at her reflection in the mirror.

she picked a blue dress that stops above her knees. she looked stunning in them.

"i'll get this" she mumbled and returned back inside to change into her own clothes.

once she purchased the dress she'd say 'yes' to, we went our way back home. dad already preparing lunch for us, mum kissed my dad's cheeks and went upstairs.

"got anything?" he asked, i nodded, "yup" i sat down the chair and immediately smelled the delicious looking food served in front of me.

"i saw matthew on the news last night" mum suddenly opened the topic about matty. "all of their shows were sold out. that's very impressive, i'm proud" mum was indeed proud.

"i can't believe they're this big now and famous, last time i saw them— they were just some adorable boys in highschool, and used to give matty a lot of brownies" she chuckled at the memory.