// 53. reunited //

gabby's pov

"you're really gonna wear this?" ashley said in a disapproval tone, looking up and down the dress i was wearing, "yeah? ugh it doesn't look good?" i asked while letting out a scoff, changing into another one. we've been here for like forever, then she tossed me a gorgeous white dress—immediately catching it with my right hand and taking a look at it.

"try that one" she said while searching through another batch of dresses she bought, i went inside the bathroom and started to undress—changing into this beautiful one. i looked myself in the mirror and quietly gasped, it was cute and really simple, overall it was really stunning.

it was a white minidress, that had two straps that are the width of a spaghetti noodle—the length was perfect, stopping at my thighs. it was not too long but it was not too short, just the perfect length, i turned the knob and got out. ashley's head immediately tilting towards my direction once she heard the door closed, "fuckety fuck" she gasped and strutted towards me, "girl you look gorgeous" she started to whirl me around and held both of my shoulders, "pair it with this" she tossed me the heels she wanted me to wear, it was a black platform heels.

i gently and carefully wore it and stood up, taking a few steps towards the mirror—and checked myself out. "omg yes that's it" she squealed and push me to sit down in front of the mirror, and started to give my hair a slight curl, and also did my makeup—a light one.

ashley's really excited when it comes to makeover, she immediately drove here after telling her i was having a date with my friends. she's a supportive one.

then she gave me a lipstick and said, "you can do that one" she cackled and sat on my bed, "do i look just fine?" i mumbled and looked at my reflection in the mirror. i got a bit tall, because of the added height of the heels, i mean it was not a dramatic addition—just fine. "you're perfectly fine, me thinks" she winked and clicked her tongue, walked towards me and held both of my shoulders, "i knew this dress was top-tier, what a shame it didn't fit me" she rolled her eyes and laughed.

then a honk of a car and a knock was heard from downstairs, "oh shit that must be healy boy" she panicked and got my purse and shoved it on my hand, "let's go" she grabbed my wrist and carefully dragged me downstairs.

she seems to be more excited than me—the one that's actually going out. which made me laugh, i saw how matty's face brightened up when he saw me, and gazed at me from head to toe, he hastily held my waist once i reached the last step of the stairs. "here's your woman, mr. healy" ashley said and bowed down as if matty was a prince, "thank you for your fantastic service" matty bowed down—was playing along with ashley, "shall we?" matty directed his hands towards the door as i gave him one stiff nod.

"don't worry about your house, i'm gonna stay here until your parents come back, they're on the way" ashley yelled as we were getting near matty's car, i looked back and nodded, "go eat whatever you want, love you!" i yelled back, she sticked out her arms out of the window and waved at us before taking off.

and after forty minutes of driving,—well for matty— we had finally reached the place, and george was waiting for us outside, his lips forming into a smile once he saw us walking towards him. "everybody's here, let's go" george said and looked at me, greeting me with his eyes, "hey" i murmured and gave a small wave, "hello gabby, you look stunning tonight" he was about to ruffle my hair when i stopped his hand, "my hair" i said which made him cackle and replied, "oh right" he said as he raised both of his arms.

"wow matty, look at you" he tilted his head at matty who was beside me, giving each other their brother hug, which made me smile a bit. it was a cute sight to see, these two are really close, then matty's arms went around my back to my waist as we entered the restaurant.