// 25. to my sunrise, gabby //

20 july, year 2017

'to my sunrise gabby,

it's been a month of us recording our next album, i'm looking forward to it because the song i wrote for you will finally see the light. it held a special spot in my heart, next to you, i want you to hear it, i want everyone to see how much i loved you, will you be able to give it a try? feel my heart calling out to you, you don't have any idea how much i miss you. all i could talk to adam about is you, i think he's starting to get annoyed by me, not gonna blame him. the boys misses you, so much. please reach out to us, we badly want to see you, maybe you changed - i mean in terms of appearance, the last time we saw each other we were like 17 at that time. and now we're on our 20s, i know a lot had changed in you physically as well as us. george's voice got a lot deeper, we're scared of him, adam has gotten a lot taller, as well as ross and george. while me, not really, they're like giants, me, tiny. and they make fun of me about being so tiny, but it's fine, i love them. that's just how they are, but yeah, please give us a sign that you'll return and remember us. we miss you. i miss you, my sunrise. i love you, just like how i did when we were 17.

with sincerity,
matty x'