// 46. touch //

chapter song: undo - the 1975

matty's pov

"i love you" she murmured in the middle of our shared passionate kiss, i smiled and saw how beautiful she looked right now, her hair in a mess, her lipstick smudge, but still looked fucking exquisite— pure beauty that can captivate you with one look.

"i love you too" i replied while my hands wandered around her chest, cupping it. everything felt so right, it felt so nice, i worshipped her, every ground she walked on, her every flaws, and her body.

my irregular heartbeat was now starting to correct itself, her chest touched mine, one of her legs softly rested on my back, not able to talk as her tongue entered my mouth.

treading softly on my body, "i'll take you slowly" i whispered, she smiled and slowly pressing herself on me.

we shared this moment with sincerity, she called out my name like she wanted me so fucking bad. "show me your favorite spot, but you don't have to say it. just show me" i said softly, she obeyed starting to show me every spot she likes. "slow down, i want you" she said.

she tasted so divine, wanting me to devour her completely 'til she cannot move anymore. i bit her neck softly, as she let out soft sounds, "i fucking worship you, willing to bow down to you like a god" she closed her eyes and chuckled. "we can stop now, you seemed tired" she looked indeed, as i said i'll take her slowly, i don't want to push her to the edge.

she sidled, meeting my face with that face that gets me everytime. she looked so perfect that she doesn't even look real anymore, the gods must have been so careful into making her. everything about her was just so perfect and beautiful.

"i love you" she mouthed, i love it when she tells me that out of the blue. she's so vocal about it, makes me want to kiss her every single time, there's something in her that makes me not want to resist my temptation and just shoot the chance.

didn't knew there had been a modern athena, until i saw her.

"i love you more darling, you know that" i leaned and gave her forehead a kiss, "i'm tired" she yawned and her eyes were slowly closing and eventually drifted to sleep after a minute. her hands gripping the blanket over her body in a fist, i huddled at her and placed my cheeks on top of her head placing a goodnight kiss.

i wanted every single moments we shared and will share —sharing each other's body— to be memorable to her, i wanted her to know that this is all out of love and not because i only wanted her body.

she was more than her body, and that's what i love so much about her. she looked good undressed as she looks stunning with clothes on, i was head over heels in love with her, i don't believe in god but i was so thankful that he made her exist in this world and mine.

i felt religion when i'd lied with her, she was my religion.

cannot imagine sharing these moments with another person, would search the world for her— that was exaggerated but it's true. i found love in her lips, i found love in her.

i smiled at the thought of me finally having her, after thirteen years of waiting endlessly, i finally have her to call as mine. i kissed her head one last time before i drifted to sleep, happy knowing she's with me.

i woke up when i suddenly felt the feeling of thirst, i opened my eyes and looked over at gabby who was peacefully sleeping, her arms wrapped around my waist. i began to slowly and quietly move to escape, not wanting to wake her up from her peaceful sleep.

successful, i got up and saw her top was on the floor, i picked it up and folded it then placed it on the backrest of my desk chair. allen was peacefully sleeping on the foot of the bed, i stepped out and headed towards the kitchen, the light were all off, the shine of the moon was the only light source as well as the light coming from the refrigerator in front of me. i opened the refrigerator, it's contents crashing against each other, the glass bottles making a sound, i grabbed a pitcher and closed the refrigerator door then put the pitcher down the counter.