// 63. this side of paradise //

chapter song: this side of paradise - coyote theory

gabby made it to my hotel room by eight, she got stuck in a bit of a traffic jam and was freaking out she might get here late but it was okay, i held her hand as we walked through the hotel hallway and hopped in the elevator to go down the lobby.

"where are we going anyway?" she asked for a million times already, she was really curious and couldn't hold it in, "i told you, it's a secret" i gave her a grin and looked in front of the elevator door, "okay fine" she gave up and wrapped her arms around mine as if it was a vine and my arm was a piece of wood.

i was craving for the taste of her sweet chapstick so i stole a kiss from her, she was surprised by my sudden action. "oh god" she giggled, she was taken aback, "you've been stealing kisses since i got here" gabby noticed, yeah? "i just like the taste of that lip product you're using" i said nonchalantly while walked towards the glass door of the hotel and headed out.

"you could just borrow it from me, here" she pulled it out from her bag, but i refused and shook my head. "no thank you, it tastes better when i take it from your lips love." i chuckled and felt her slightly punch my arms, once we reached her car, i opened the door for her as i normall and usually would do. "thank you, love" she smiled and gave me a peck on the lips before hopping inside her car.

i jogged to the driver's side of the car and sat, inserted the key and drove our way to the place where the fun will begin. my hand gently and slowly made its way to her thighs and brushed my hand againts her skin, i felt hers rested on top of mine and stroked the back of my hand with her thumb. "touching my thighs when we sit together has been a habit for you, yeah?" she giggled while looking at me—as i can see from my peripheral vision—, i gazed at her for a brief moment then shifted my eyes on the road and responded.

"i suppose, it feels relaxing." i mumbled and took the car to turn a corner and drove straight the road, gabby leaned over the dashboard and played some music while we were still a bit far away from the destination.

now playing: heavenly - cigarettes after sex

"wanting your love to come into me
feeling it slow, over this dream
touch me with akiss
touchme with akiss
now you're above feeling it still
tellme it's love, tell me it's real
touch me with a kiss, feel me on your lips"

i looked at her as the song started, she was gently bopping her head to the tune. i lifted my hand off of her thigh and held hers and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand as i started to move up her arm, still planting tender kisses. resting my hands on her thighs and placing a kiss on the back of her hand has been a habit of mine, it became my way of saying 'i love you' without actually having to say it vocally to her.

then returned my attention on the road, we were minutes away from the amusement park—we were getting nearer and nearer. i parked somewhere near the park, where she cannot see or have an idea of where we are, i fetched the blindfold i had prepared and instructed her to tilt her head to me which she obeyed with a grin on her face.

"can you see anything?" i checked—waving my hand in front of her, "no" she said, in a tone that seems like she was lying. i put four of my fingers down, leaving the index finger up and asked, "what number is my hand doing?" she paused for a second and answered. "i don't know, all i could see is darkness baby." she laughed, so she was not peaking—that's good, "great, stay here i'm gonna guide you out" i hastily got out and ran to her side and opened the door, she reached out to my hand as she carefully and gently stepped her foot outside.

my hands traveled back to her behind as i guided her towars the park where the staffs bowed to us as a greeting, i mouthed a 'thank you' as i led gabby to a position where she could view all the lights and rides. "are you ready?" i whispered in her ear, a smile slipping out of her lovely lips, "i am" she said with confidence, then i began to slowly untie her blindfold—every lights of the park rides started to glow and light of the place.