// 45. right here //

chapter song: pure - cigarettes after sex

matty took me to a nearby park where we took a break from walking, i sat at the bench and felt him next to me. he was still holding my hands, not wanting to let it go, "ah this feels nice" he sighed, he was looking at me as i can see from by peripheral vision. he was beaming, i looked at him and saw how his eyes were shining just by looking at me.

he was looking at me like i was a piece of art inside a museum, as if i was the prettiest painting in there— it was filled with temptation, admiration but mostly with love.

"i'm captivated" he said and looked down my lips, stopping himself from leaning towards me and putting his lips on top of mine. "i'm stopping myself from owning that lips of yours since we're in public, what an effort" he laughed.

"imagine if we were not, i might've already claimed you" and that sent red pigments to my cheeks, irregular heartbeat, and got a bit shy. you already own me, i thought to myself.

"hold your horses marty" i ordained, "and if i did, do i get anything in return?" he placed his hands under his chin, allen was playing near matty's feet, busy with his own little world.

"maybe" and i left it with that, what a cliffhanger, yeah? "i'm ready to bring you paradise" he winked at me and laughed, i jokingly rolled my eyes.

"kidding aside, i'm keeping my cool down. you being with me is already a reward" how could this man be real? he looked like he came out of a fiction book that was written by a woman. i put my hand under my cheeks and stared at him, i swear he was so unreal, i pinched myself to see if i was dreaming.

because if i was, i won't want to wake up just so i could be with him, and let this moment with him last forever.

"allen look, she's been staring at me for like forever, is there something on my face?" he began to talk to allen who was looking up at him, clueless of what his father was saying. "there's nothing, she's just thirsty" he answered himself pretending to be allen, even making a cartoon-like voice.

"oh my god" i broke out of laughter at what he said, "thirsty?" i couldn't stop laughing, "seems like it" he shrugged and i smacked his shoulders.

"but if you really are, just say so. i'm ready to fill you up" he was getting flirty, and to add that wink he gave me. "with water" he added, teasing me, i rolled my eyes at him, "but if you don't want water..." his voice fading, he started to slowly look down to his pants then back to me, "then what?" i was waiting for his words.

"then drink juice" such a tease, well— not that i wanted to— i mean i'm not saying i don't want to— fucking christ. "really? fuck you" i stuck out my middle finger at him, "would be an honor to be fucked again by you" he bowed.

"ugh seriously, i'm gonna choke you to death" i threatened, which obviously i would not do, "choke me now mommy, my neck's ready" he raised his chin, revealing his neck.

"i don't even know what to do with you anymore" i groaned in annoyance, "you know what you should do with me? i'll give a suggestion" he gaved me another teasing smile. "if you're gonna say i should fuck you, then no way" i stood up, "bingo! you're so smart" he clapped making allen startled, i grabbed allen's leash from his hand and walked away.

i was not annoyed— but was shy, i didn't want to be a tomato. this man really knows how to make his way in, "did i went a bit too far love? did i annoyed you? i'm sorry" he got worried, i wanted to laugh so bad but i thought this would be an opportunity to prank him and take revenge.

i stayed silent, not looking at him— 'cos if i did, i'll break character. he held my hand and kissed it, "i'm sorry love, should've just stayed quiet" guilt in his voice, and squeezed my hand softly.