You have a sister? Since when?

Start from the beginning

Halfway through the movie Dani's and Wanda's phones buzz causing them to both jump it's a group message from Nat.

Nat:

Hey guys I just wanted to fill you in on what I've been doing these past few weeks. I ended up getting in contact with my sister who I haven't seen in almost 20 years. She was under some kind of  chemical mind control but she was freed by another widow. I'll tell you guys more in depth tomorrow.

Dani:

Wait what the fuck!?!?!? 

Wanda:

You have a sister!!! 

Dani: 

OMG!

Wanda:

We're not going to be able to sleep!

Dani: 

Right! We've missed you!

Nat: 

I've missed you guys too but I need to get some sleep and I'll see you two tomorrow

Dani and Wanda end up finishing the movie but they laid there wide awake and giddy like two kids on Christmas Eve anxious for their friends return. After a few hours the exhaustion set in and they fell asleep. Dani had a wake up call for 6:30am so she groaned but before she rolled out of bed Wanda smacked her with a pillow for waking her up.

"I'm sorry I forgot I told Tony I'd come in this morning but I never said what time.. I'll buy you a coffee later to apologize. I gotta get the dogs out an fed so I'll see you later Wands." Dani says still tired. 

"You better hope that the coffee has some kind of magic in it for waking me up!" Wanda says in a groggy voice but rolls over and goes back to bed. 

Dani gets dressed for work, wrangles the dogs to get them outside and fed.  Once they're done eating she lets them roam free since everyone has met them and their comfortable with everyone too. But for the most part they somehow always end up in Wanda's room cuddled up on the bed when she's not on missions. Dani makes some coffee and heats up some toaster strudles for breakfast. She munches on them as she heads down to the garage. She unlocks her toolbox then heads over to the '57 and starts to mess with it. She hooks up a battery and throws so gasoline down the carburetor the motor sputters but not much else. She starts to write a few things down when Tony walks in.

"How's it going?"

"So far the motor spins free but I looked at engine stamp it's a 283 small block. I was thinking we'd put a either an 572 or at least a 454 in it. Unless you think the 572 might be a little too much power. Then I can throw in a 454 with a 700R4 in it since they're a dime a dozen. Then I can get the upgraded suspension." Dani says as she sips on her coffee.

"We'll go with the 454 and 700R4 since you've already know that combo well. I ordered the brake conversion kit it should be here in a little bit. As for the suspension I want to do something that will take corners well but not feel every bump in the road." Tony says.

"Ok that's cool with me as far as the suspension I'll have to do some research to see what will work best. I'm going to start ripping the motor and trans out while I wait for the brake kit. It's gonna be one badass lookin car when I'm finished with it." Dani says looking over at the car.