"The fucking audacity!!" He snarled yet moved outside grumbling how much of an asshole his brother is...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"V.....you remembe-"

"I know Jin hyung...you don't need to remind me about him." Jin nodded knowing the other knows him more than anyone.

Soon they reached in front of University and got a glimpse of the person they were waiting...

Jin got a side knowing what the other will do...and as expected, 

"Dada!!" The boy ran towards V, jumping on him who caught him on time hugging back tightly...

"hey bub, how was your day!?" he asked taking the other back in car...

"OH dada it wa-" he stopped in mid and closed his eyes for second making V smile.

"He is too much excited today." Jin said as he saw the other opening his eyes.

"Dada! today taetae made A big big belly big dwagon!! It wash sho sho ishtrong!! you know what I called him??" the boy asked jumping on V lap who was smiling all the time.

"What bub...tell dada." he said encouraging the already excited boy.

"I called it bwi!!  becoz he ish sho ishtrong like you!!! My ishtrong dada!!" the boy called taetae hugged V tightly snuggling closure on his lap...and the other just patted his head comforting him.

"Jin hyung...call Yoongi hyung on base." he ordered to which jin nodded gulping...he can never get used to V's cold voice.

"y-yes..." 

It was silent as Jin was stealing glances looking at the duo at back seat.

V was patting the younger's head softly who was sleeping in his embrace...

"We are here..." he announced getting off from his seat. V doing the same, taking the younger in his arms exiting the car.

"Good Evening Master." the guard bowed to which V nodded getting inside. They went in elevator going underground...where their actual base is.

Under their company building...their mafia base.

As soon as they reached everyone became quite...pin drop silence seeing their young master sleeping. They know if a single voice would be heard...that person will be shot dead.

no mercy.

"Yoongi hyung." he called as they sat inside his cabin.

"Yeah...we came to know about The Sycas...they are are after us." V hummed leaning back 

He made tae sleep in his personal room.

"Hmm, they don't know with whom they are messing...on second position...Jeons are there right?" yoongi nodded showing the complete list of ranking of mafias.

Jeons were at second position in mafia and first in Business making Kims Second in business and first in Mafia.

"We can trust the-" yoongi got cut off by V who slammed the file on the table...

"No we can't!" yoongi sighed and tried to explain...

"We can form sort of coll-" Before Yoongi could complete V glared at him and everyone know that glare means 'one more word and you are dead.'

"Hyung I think its enough."

 He said coldly making Yoongi shudder still nodding his head, he took his leave planning for the attack on Sycas gang.

"D-dada.." V turned with a snap at the voice and a wide smile stretched on his lips.

"hey bub, come to me..." Tae waddled near him settling on his lap.

"What happened to nabi hmm..." he asked softly caressing his back soothingly making the other sigh in relief.

"I am hungry..." Tae pouted making V coo at him, the sight was just too cute.

"Then lets go for and fill it...oh! its growling at me!!" They both giggled as Tae's stomach growled.

"hmm lets go!" tae said singing happily in his dada's arms.

"dada!!" They stopped at tae's voice again.

"I drew a dragon today!! and I named it V!! coz he is so strong like my dada!! he spits fire like you when you command everyone! and he is also cold as ice, just like you!!" Tae was blabbering all things and even tho V had listened to it previously through taetae, he still patiently heard him.

"Ok so what you wanna have?" V asked settling down on his seat as they both drove for a lunch.

"Umm...I don't know??" V looked at tae then shook his head laughing...this boy never knows what he wants to eat.

"lets go for chicken feet soup...." Tae did a little cheer dance as V was putting seat belt on him.

"Here we GO~"

🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧

Here I come~~

Exams finally over!!

bui bui!

~~~~glimpse