- Epilogue -

"Zella!", I hugged her as she ran into my arms

"Zella!", I hugged her as she ran into my arms. I picked her up and she pulled me into a suffocating hug.

"Wheres mama?", I asked her. Zella refuses to call Arabella 'mom', she prefers 'mama'. Arabella said it was the Italian in her. Zella understands three languages and shes 5 years old. She speaks English, some Spanish, and some Italian.

"Mama's getting ready.", she said in her baby voice.

"Did she paint your nails?", I asked, looking at them. They were done in alternating red and black.

Zella nodded happily.

"Well, you better get down, I need to finish packing your lunch.", today's her first day of school.

"Can I help?", she asked as I set her down.

"Yes you can. What should we give you today?", I thought out loud.

"Can you give me chips and juice?", Zella requested.

"Let's add something healthy too.", I answered.

"Apples?"

"That works. But maybe a little meal yknow?"

"Uhm.. a Nutella sandwich!"

"Perfect.", I said. I took out two slices of bread and spread some Nutella on both sides. Then I put them both together and cut the crusts.

"Okay now your lunch is done, let's go annoy your mother.", I grinned.

I picked Zella up and sat her on my shoulders, then I went upstairs. Zella hit the door frame with her hands.

I called it 5 years ago. She's gonna stomp on every boys heart and maybe even some girls.

"Mama!", Zella called.

"Sup kiddo.", Arabella said, putting on her lip stuff.

"I'm taller than you!", she said, patting Arabella's head to prove it.

"Yeah you are!", Arabella smiled.

"What should I wear for school today?"

"What do you wanna wear?", Arabella asked her.

Zella patted my head, signalling to put her down. I did so and then she grabbed Arabellas hand and took her to her room.