- Chapter 55: Guns -

This jext bit is kinda me writing drunk (Im underaged🤪)

ALSO HAPPT NEW YEARS U GUYS🥲

We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship, zooming through the skies, little Einstein

Climb aboard, get ready to explore!
Theres so much to find. Little Einsteins, start the count down!

Ten..
Nine..
Eight..
Seven..
Six..
Five..
Four..
Three..
Two..
One..

I aimed, I shot, right through the head, and he dropped down dead.

I walked away with that psycho smile on my face.

"Target's out.", I said into my ear piece as I tucked my gun into my coat and turned the corner.

I got into a random taxi and asked to get dropped off at a mall near by with a smile, too wide to be my own.

I smoothed out my coat and pulled the black skin tight dress to just above my knees.

I readjusted the knife in my knee high boots and then paid the driver with a smile.

I walked the couple minutes to my car, briskly. As I got there I unlocked it, then sat in and started it. I pressed my head to the steering wheel. I'm so tired of this.

My hair was done up tightly in a french twist and I took out the hair stick thing that held it together, letting my hair fall to my shoulders.

I wanna dye it back to its natural color, but later.

I took deep breaths and then drank water.

After calming myself down, I left the parking lot and drove to Dad's estate.

I don't have any where else to go other than Zade's place but he's with his Dad right now for Thanksgiving break.

I just finished my last mission for this week.

~~~

"Arabella y'know I had to take Ivy dress shopping because if you took her she'd have bought like thirty hoodies."

"Great, you can do her makeup for tomorrow night too.", I said with a fake smile.

"What're you here for then?", Lorenzo asked, rolling his eyes.

"Murder.", I said dryly and then got up and walked out of the room.

"Where ya goin?", Lorenzo asked.

"To your mom.", I said.

"Ouch."

"Shut up.", I said as I pressed the buttons on the elevator to go down to the garage.