- Chapter 2: Love and Loss -

Shutup

Bye okay now read

They say nothing good ever lasts

They say nothing good ever lasts. And Zade Artino didn't believe that up until the 16th year of his life.

He was 16 years old when his life took a toll. Up until then he was happy as ever, his parents were amazing, he had a younger brother that he cherished and he was living the life.

This small family of four was torn apart as no happy family should. His mum was taking his 7 year old brother to the grocery store to pick up snacks for their weekly movie night. That evening they'd watch Turbo, because of Zades brother; Zayn.

Zade was setting up everything with his Dad, then theyd got a call 15 minutes later at the intersection of Main Street and Carnation Blvd.

His mum was taking her last breaths, they weren't there to see all the blood and damage the accident had done to Mrs. Artino and Zayn, which was good because the horrors of the accident was traumatizing.

Mrs. Artinos last words were 'Its going to be okay, Zayn.'

And Zayn really believed that. Him and his mom believed it'd all blow over and they'd be fine, but the damage was so bad that Zayn and Mrs. Artino were covered in blood head to toe, they died of blood loss and brain damage.

It was that night that Zades father, pledged to himself he would never drink again, fore the accident was caused by a drunk driver.

And Mr. Artino stayed true to his word. He tried to be the best dad to Zade, and Zade tried to be the best son. They were eachothers safe, in a way.

They'd spend a lot more time together and even got 2 dogs to fill the void. Marco and Nala, 2 beautiful cane corsos.

Zade and his father spent day and night with the dogs and eachother, trying to distract eachother from the loss of their loved ones.

Thats when Mr. Artino decided to start new, so they packed up and moved to Colorado. A 17 hour drive, only taking their clothes with them because .. well a fresh start.

Zade was due to start his last year of highschool, only weeks after they officially settled in.

It wasn't that bad for Zade, as his best friend had moved there 3 years before, so atleast he'd have someone.

Zade has only ever had one girlfriend, he never truly liked her because she was batshit crazy and he broke up with her one month after dating. While they did date though, Zade never kissed her or touched her in any way. He'd only ever held her hand and he wouldn't ever again.

His romantic life was as dry as the dessert. Does that change during the last year of highschool?

 Does that change during the last year of highschool?

HEY FUCKERS

HOW ARE YALL TDY

Anyways
This was a rather short chapter, only about 450 words-

The first one was like 2000?-

Deal with it, I reallt had nothing to write for this one.

sorry

okay

yall know, tfy i was watching MLP: Rainbow Rocks with my 5yr old brother and I watch this bcuz I like to watch kids shows anyways I was singing a song in their and my friend was on a call wit me

and this little bitch ass motherfucker decides to record me doing the whole ass dance and singing fhe whole ass song with the whole ass facial expressions and all that stuff and she was gonna post it somewhere idfk

She didnt even send me the vid😒

Sucks for me
no
it sucks for u
yk why
bcuz u aint sucking this dick losers😋

Im sorry okay.

I listened to my whole playlist (ehoch only consists of like 11 songs) twice and and and I re wrote this chapter three times so like

Edited Edited

but still
anywyas

How are yall?
wait didnt i alr ask that-
yes i did

oh well

Next update......????

Never.
again.
Bye now.