- Chapter 46: Date night -

matyre stuff this chapter so grow tf up and come back sluts.

JM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I REALLT HOPE U DO NOT DIE IM SO SORRY OLAY BYE-

"I am never, ever, ever showering with you again.", I told Arabella the next day.

She gave me the look. Like 'the look' that says shutup before I stab you.

And before she could ask 'why?', I jumped into my own fit of explanation:

"The water. You literally had it on the coldest fucking setting, like is this what you do to try and kill me? Freeze me to death isn't that creative Arabella. Anyways, I literally died, and I'm only 18, can't you wait till I'm like 22 or something?", I vented.

"You tried burning me.", She said simply.

"No, I wasn't. I was trying to un-freeze my already frozen body!", I said, throwing my hands up.

She only blinked at me.

Arabella showed me her tattoos in the shower, she got a Chinese dragons done on the side of her thigh. It covered most of it and damn it looked sexy. I also noticed a few smaller tattoos that littered her chest, the main one being a rose and snake on her chest.

Anyways, I decided to take Arabella to either an Aracade, or a Bowling Alley and no matter how classic that is, I'm going with her.

We need to be cliche.

"What do I wear?", Arabella asked me.

"Anything, I don't care.", I said.

"Great, I'm going naked.", She announced.

"No you're not.", I said fast.

"Yes I am.", She said.

"No.", I finalized.

"Why?"

"Because, I'm not going naked. You can go naked if I go naked.", I said seriously.

"Fine, I won't go naked.", She gave in, "What do I wear though?"

"I don't know, usually I ask you that."

"Well right now, I'm asking you, so what do I wear?"

"Whatever you want to wear.", I said thinking it was the right answer. I should've thought again, because I got a hair brush thrown at my head.

"You're so useless.", Arabella stated as she took out a pair of light blue baggy jeans that were ripped at the knees. Then she shuffled through the closet and found a plain black crop top thingy and then she went through the closet again and found a black zip up hoodie that looked way too big to fit her but then again, I'm not judging.

Then Arabella took the crop top thing and jeans to the bathroom to get changed into it, I'm guessing.

A while later she came back out and then told me: "You better take the trash out before we leave."