- Chapter 31: Race -

Last night I fell asleep, and Zade went to bed, spooning me from the back

So tell me how the fuck I woke up ten minutes ago and his hand was under my shirt, on my bare ass stomach, and slightly on my boob, and his head was on my chest. His legs were tangled in mine and my hands were placed on his upper back.

You woke up with massive ass butterflies though.

That's besides the point.

I checked the time on Zades phone, it was around 6:15am.

I woke up an hour late today, but it's alright. I stroked Zade's hair for the next 15 minutes or so since I couldn't get up.

After about 10 minutes of being bored and constant butterflies, Zade woke up.

"Goodmorning.", He contentely mumbled, not bothering to move.

"Goodmorning, sir, how was your sleep?", I asked sarcastically.

"Rather good, how was yours?", Zade replied, his morning voice was hoarse and deeper than usual.

I didn't answer his question, instead, I asked him, "Can I please get up?"

Zade lifted his head slightly, just to see what position he was in himself, after a moment or two, he layed back down and mumbled a stubborn, "No."

"What time is it?", Zade asks.

"Somewhere around 6:30.", I said.

Zade reluctantly got up, and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I went downstairs to clean Marco's water dish and give him food, then I'd brush my teeth.

After Marco happily trotted to his meal, I went upstairs to find Zade shirtless and brushing his teeth, while he checked himself out in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes and walked in, starting to brush my teeth and wash my face, when I felt Zade's hands wrap around my waist, briefly.

He rinsed his mouth as I gave him a look and he shrugged.

"You mind telling me why your hand was on my boob last night?", I asked after finishing up.

"I told you boobies were the best thing in the world, Arabella. I had to take my chance.", He stated with a shrug.

I rolled my eyes and that's when I realized I wasn't wearing anything except Zade's T-shirt and boxers. After locking him out of his room, I changed into a pair of black shorts that reached my knees and a black T-shirt over a sports bra.

I walked downstairs as I whistled some random tune, only to see that Zade was cooking. The kitchen smelt heavenly of fresh pancakes and fruits.

"Zade cooks.?", I said, voicing my thoughts.

"Yes he does, apparently."

"Does he cook good food?", I asked.

"That's for your judgment.", He said simply.