- Chapter 19: Maid -

The poison didn't kill him

By the time I had Lorenzo pick me up, everyone was already home and Marino was dead. His body was in a bag now, and there was a fire being burned.

Lorenzo also cuffed Esposito, and stripped him of his weapons. That was about the worst torture you could do to an assassin, without weapons we felt vulnerable.

I was in Dad's meeting room, with Lorenzo, a zombie looking Adriano, Dad and Me. I stood in the corner of the room, with my head lowered and clothes changed, back into the usual black hoodie and mask.

Dad was waiting for Mr. Santiago to arrive, he believed what I had to say about Adriano, he wouldn't have without the recording evidence of a security camera placed there by our men and the audio I had didn't do much.

Dad was pacing around the room, until Danzel, our security guy who watched the cameras, informed us that Mr. Santiago was outside. Alone.

Dad nodded to Danzel who went back to his seat in the camera room, and Lorenzo went to get Mr. Santiago.

When they came to the meeting room, Lorenzo walked in behind Mr. Santiago, locking the door.

"Jaxon, please take a seat." Dad said, as he motioned to the chair beside the one he would sit at. Lorenzo, Dad and Mr. Santiago, sat together, Dad at the head of the table, Lorenzo on his left, and Mr. Santiago on his right, "Lorenzo, the camera clips, please." Dad nodded his head to him.

Lorenzo got his iPad and then airdropped everything to the TV in the room, it was like a movie theatre screen just quite a bit smaller, still it was big.

Like my dick-

No stop.

The clips played for when I was fighting Mr. Marino, I didn't do much damage. His body was in Dad's office.

Once the clips were over, Mr. Santiago turned away, looking hurt.

"I trusted you." He said as he turned to the man who was tied up and falling in and out of consciousness. "I fucking trusted you!" This time, Mr. Santiago yelled it.

He walked to Adriano and grabbed his face, throwing punches at him over and over.

The poison that he consumed was strong but there wasn't much of it. Just something to disarm him temporarily, he was going through after effects of it along with the endless pain of Mr. Santiagos beatings.

When Adriano started bleeding and bruises started to become more visible, Dad pulled him away.

"What do we do with him?", Dad asked.

"Should we put him in the cells, and force it out of him? Of course he must know something about Marino.", suggested Lorenzo from his seat.

"We could. Or we can fucking kill him right now. Make it painful too." Said Mr. Santiago, he was still furious.