- Chapter 66: Pregnant -

yes I did cry for the last chapter and for this one. But not rlly CRY CRY like shed a few tears yk?

also this is gonna be pretty long and imma have multiple epilogues🙄

How do I tell Zade I'm pregnant? I haven't took birth control pills consistently for almost two weeks because I keep forgetting to

And then boom my period was late and I'm like 'oh fuck it's definitely pregnancy' and I was right.

I put the test in a drawer of the bathroom and then went to the dogs room and sat beside King.

"King I'm gonna have a kid, baby.", I told him as I kissed his head. I feel like it's okay to have one now, we've been married for a bit more than a year and Zade's responsibilities with school have smoothed out.

He's handling all his exams way better than he would've two years ago. It's his last couple months till he graduates and gets his degree and license to be a veterinarian.

But still if I tell him I'm pregnant I feel like it'll be additional stress on him.

King laid his head on my shoulder and cuddled his body into my side. He licked my cheek.

I wanna call Estella. And so I did. She answered the phone after two rings.

"Sup dawg.", she muttered. To be fair it's 9 a.m. there, she would've just woke up.

"Estella I have news but you have to swear on your life you won't tell anyone till I let you.", I said seriously.

"Wait. Wait is it good news or bad news?", she said, all of a sudden she sounded more awake.

"It can be either.", I didn't elaborate.

"Well, my mind reading skills are very rusty so please, do go ahead and speak."

"Jesus Christ dude. That's not how you talk to a pregnant lady.", I said, rolling my eyes.

"Wait what the flying fuckity fuck of fucking fuckery?!", Estella said in hardly one breath, "You're pregnant?!"

I swear she's gonna tell the whole world.

"Yes I am.", I told her.

"Are you being deadass? Oh my fuck finally!"

"Yeah I'm being deadass, but how do I tell Zade?"

"Shove the pregnancy test in his mouth. Or whenever you have sex next just pull it out and say hallelujah."

"Estella you bumhole I'm being serious."

"So am I."

"No."

"Fine. He's Zade dude. He's your bestfriend. Tell him, like 'hey you always wanted a kid and I'm giving you one now' and then show him the test."

"He'll think it's fake.", I sighed.