- Chapter 29: Cruise -

Six fucking days

Six fucking days. Six fucking days since I've been stalking this guy and am I about to run out of outfits? Yes. Is it too risky to buy new outfits? No. So I went to go buy some new clothes really quickly and now I'm back.

I have no further updates on Acer Redmond other than the last time I saw him, which was yesterday. However, I did manage to insert a micro chip which is a tracking device into his ear that hopefully didn't fall out and actually went in beside his ear drums. I accidentally bumped into him and acused it on him, which allowed me to slap him. I was also dressed as a middle aged woman.

I'm about go out to do my job as an amazing stalker, my blonde curly hair was put in place, with some simple makeup, and a little bit of lip filler and I tried to fill in my chiseled cheekbones.

I was wearing simple light blue skinny jeans -highly uncomfortable- with a black blouse that exposed a bit of my cleavage. The jeans made my ass sitck out and no had no space for a decoy apple phone, so I took a medium sized black handbag.

I'm uncomfortable.

If someone guessed my age, they'd guess twenty at least and twenty five at most, which was decent as my real age was 18...

Atleast I'm of age.

I had no place for any knives or guns in my pockets, but I did have some space for a sharp swiss army knife in my bra... so I put on there and I had a glock with a silencer in the purse I'd brought.

I left the house with black flats and an unbranded golden watch, taking in the warm sun of Italy. It's very sunny, so I put on a pair of black sunglasses which clashed with my outfit.

You look like a tourist, not a murderer.

Good.

I stepped out and followed the directions of Redmonds location.

The fucking docks.?

He was at the docks and I had no idea what for. I called there and made a reservation for a ferry at 12pm.

If Zade were here it'd be an actually fun vacation.

"Fuck..", I breathed out. There was an hour till this cruise thing, and I had twenty minutes to get there.

I waved down a taxi and spoke in staged broken Italian to take me to Avellino Dockside.

Reminds you of dickside..

Anyways.

The taxi driver tried to make conversation about where I was from, and what not, I gave him my answers with a cheesy smile. I was Abigail Black, from Oxford, England and was here to take a break from university which I was about to end at the age of 23.