- Chapter 63: Propose -

I bought the ring yesterday

I bought the ring yesterday. It's beautiful, the whole thing is silver with a diamond in the middle. It's set on a silver crown thingy. I also did end up getting 'You're a bitch' engraved on it.

I've basically planned this whole thing through. Tomorrow the weather is gonna be all sunny with a little breeze since it's summer, so I'll ask Arabella to take a ride with me, all the way to Aspen -yes, Aspen-and then we can like chill or have a little picnic or something, and then I say my speech and get down on one knee.

It's an amazing plan, I know. We still have to drive 3 hours to get there.

Anywho, I wrote the speech in my notes and I've read it out like thirty times in the mirror. Every time, I mess up, but it doesn't matter because as long as I get the point across and she says yes, I'm good.

I feel so old now, whenever Arabella tells me I'm 20 and not 5, it makes me feel like I should have a beard with 5 kids and a black Dodge Caravan.

I put my phone away hurriedly as Arabella pranced into the room.

"Did you fill in the bills and stuff?", she asked.

"Yeah I did."

"Did you start the washing machine?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, good job.", Arabella said, sitting down beside me and patting my head, "I'm proud of you Zade."

"I love you.", I said as I pulled the neck of her hoodie to peer down at her boobs, "And your boobs."

Arabella mumbled something along the lines of 'fuckin pervert'.

~~~

Today. Today I propose. I talked to Ryder about it while I sent Arabella away to buy some food for once we get to the park thats 3 hours drive from our house. And I told her to fill in the gas for both of our bikes, so she'll be busy for the next thirty minutes.