- Chapter 32: Ryder and Arabella -

"Arabella!", Zade called me down, "Ryders gonna be here in like twenty minutes!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Arabella!", Zade called me down, "Ryders gonna be here in like twenty minutes!"

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. Fuck no.

"How do I mentally prepare myself in twenty minutes?!", I yelled back.

I heard him run up the stairs and then he walked into the room as I put a third hoodie on.

There was two on Zade's bed.

"All of them look the same, why do you bother?", He asks.

"They don't, they're all different smartass.", I said as I took off the hoodie and threw it to Zade who was now sitting on his bed.

"Are you stripping for me?", He asks as I saw his eyes widen through the mirror.

Good idea.

I proceeded to take my black-tee off, revealing a white bra. Then I walked over to the closet and took out a pair of white sweat pants and a grey tanktop and then slipped those on, not caring if Zade was looking or not.

"Your ass looks hot, God.", I heard him hardly whisper.

"Shutup.", I said as I walked into the bathroom to check on my beautifully beautiful eyeliner that I worked ages on.

I left the bathroom after making sure it was all good, and then untied my hair from the low bun it was in and brushed it out with my fingers.

"Fuck it.", I mumbled to myself because my hair wasn't being friendly.

What happened to those shirts that said 'Bad Hair Day' or 'Messy hair, don't care' with a bunch of pictures on it and shit. I remember staring at those when I went by the store, never particularly interested but as a 10 year old, I thought those were the shit.

"Arabella stop day dreaming about yourself and come downstairs!", Zade called me.

"Alright wait.", I said back to him.

"I need to go over rules with you.", Zade said when I came downstairs.

"Rules?", I asked but went ignored.

"One: Don't be rude, Two: don't be mean, Three: Don't talk about murder and guns, Four: He loves art, so I don't know talk about painting or something, Five: He loves and hates working out and uhm I don't know what else, just don't be a bitch."

"The first and second rules were the exact same but in different fonts.", I said, "And are you telling me I am a bitch other wise?"

"Yes that's precisely what I'm telling you.", He said.

~~~

"Oh my God, finally this bitch is here!", Zade said excitedly. Well he squealed it more than said it as he ran to the door and ran outside barefoot.

I watched him from the window and he knocked on Ryders window, the poor guy.

A bit later I heard them both come in and then Marco and I made our grand entrance.

Arabella Anastasiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें