- Chapter 52: Haircut and Brownies -

"I thought you didn't like physical touch?", Arabella asked/ stated

"I thought you didn't like physical touch?", Arabella asked/ stated. She changed me. I love it, only from her though.

"Mhm, I don't.", I hummed.

"Then-"

"Unless it's you.", I said quickly and then held her tighter.

"You're so weird.", she said and then hugged me back.

I'm gonna squeeze her butt.

And I did.

She just stared at me like it's something I do on a daily. I do do it on a daily but she should still be happy or something.

"Can you sit down?", Arabella asks.

"Why?"

"Cuz I wanna braid your hair. It's getting too long.", she said.

I sat down after closing the lid of the toilet seat and then sat down on it. Arabella came and then brushed my hair out with her fingers and then I felt her part it into three.

Every once in a while, she pulled at it too hard and it doesn't even feel bad anymore.

Heck, it feels great.

I put my hands on her waist and just let her do whatever.

Minutes went by and I felt the last elastic tie into my hair.

"Can I trim your hair like half an inch?", she asked after stepping back to look at her work.

"No.", I said, I don't trust her with that.

"I swear it'll be good, please?"

"Zade please?", she asked.

I shook my head, saying no until she straddled me on my laps and then whispered in my ear: "Please?"

Fuck yeah.

"Holy fuck.", I breathed.

"If you fuck me first.", I negotiated.

"After?", she asked.

Anything.

"Fine.", I dealed.

Arabella grinned like she'd just gotten permission to buy whatever toy she wanted and then took out hair cutting scissors that I didn't even know I had.

She took all the braids out and then pulled my shirt over my head.

"Ow.", I groaned as the elastic harshly pulled at my hair.

If it's not her pulling my hair, I don't like it.

Arabella took out a small spray bottle from somewhere and then sprayed my hair with water to dampen it.

Then she took a comb out and combed out all the small knots and whatnot in my hair.

Hell yeah.