- Chapter 33: Barbecue -

There is a time gap of about three weeks between this and the last chapter- in that it was around the end of the first week of july 2021

The beginning of August is today. Today as in August first 2021.

School starts in less than 20 days. Can I fucking die already?

I'm excited but regretting everything that's led to this because it's school.

On the plus side, I get my class schedules in three days, and can plan my whole year accordingly.

Do I plan my next few months ahead? Yes. Then do I pray for it go to as planned? Also yes.

"Zade, get up, kid.", Dad's voice said.

He's here with you still.

"Where's Arabella?", I asked.

Dad drove in yesterday and I didn't know till ten minutes before I went to bed, and he's sleeping in the guest room. Dad also brought Nala over and the rest of Marcos stuff.

"She's downstairs, get up.", He said strenly.

"I'll be there in ten.", I mumbled.

~~~

After washing up and changing my clothes, I made it downstairs.

Arabella had already went out with Marco and Nala, Dad had already ate and Arabella made me food; an amazing looking omlet and honey toast.

Zade you're blessed as fuck.

Yes I am.

"Welcome, sir.", Arabella greeted as I stood on the stairs. Not that word again, fuck.

I made my way down all the way and sat at the table, just as Dad had walked in from the kitchen with a slow and steady walk.

All the lights were turned off, and the house was lit by the 9am morning sun.

"Ah, good morning princess, you're finally awake, m'lady, such an honour to see you rise, wake and well.", He said.

"Oh hush." I scolded as Arabella laughed, not bothering to hide it.

"Zade, you're barbecuing today.", Dad announced as I started eating.

"What?", I said with a full mouth.

"Manners, Zade.", Arabella said strenly.

"Okay, mom, I wont do it again.", I said and rolled my eyes not before swallowing my food.

I totally meant to say okay mommy, but dad's here.

"Dad I don't own a barbecue..", I tried. I hate barbecuing, don't get me wrong, that shits delicious but I hate actually doing the work.

"That's why, Arabella and I are going shopping in an hour to get you a backyard grill.", He said in a duh tone.

"I hate both of you so so much. Especially you Arabella for agreeing to that.", I said before taking another bite.