- Chapter 11: Natalie -

that guy is sexy^

Esperanza still isn't showing any progress

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Esperanza still isn't showing any progress.

Ryder, his mom and Esperanzas parents have been in the hospital all day and night.

It's a tragedy.

Tragedy but I can't let that get in the way of school. Esperanza was like my little sister ever since I first met her.

I told Mr. Bailey about Esperanzas accident. He told me to grieve healthily and focus on my studies, so that's what I'm doing.

He's my therapist at this point.

"Tryna see if you can handle this ass, Prolly give his ass a panic attack, Sorry if I gave a random erection, Prolly thinkin I'm a telekinetic. Wait you a fan of magic? Poof, pussy like Alakazam, i heard from a friend of a friend that dick was a 10 outta 10!" I hummed.

More like sang at the top of my lungs while rewriting my notes-

That dick is a 10.

Shutup Zade.

~~~

Reading in my room gets so boring sometimes like, what am I supposed to do there.

I understand if you get horny while reading, but I prefer reading outside. At the park. In my special spot.

Imagine taking pills for no reason, that's some brave people shit right there.

Sometimes I chicken out while having to take a pill so I kindly ask dad to give me the kids liquid medicine but he hits my head and tells me to stop being a pussy.

Pussys are stronger than dicks, they're literally made to be ripped apart and work again. That's some cool stuff.

Anyways, I think I'm about to pass out, it's so hot.

I can take my shirt off.... but then

My boobs are gonna be on display.

I'm going home.

And so I stood up and closed my book with the book mark in, and started my journey home.

I was walking on the trail to get out of the park when a beautiful Kingsnake which was banded with white stripes down its black body. A rare occasion so I made the most of it.