- Chapter 56: Thanks giving -

"Can I give you head till you tap out?", I asked Arabella for no reason

I'm all ready. She's still getting ready, but hell I'm not complaining (for now).

"No Zade, you can't. You'd freak out if you did that.", no I wouldn't. I'd be happy knowing I did that.

So I told her and she just looked at me like 'fuck off', so for my own sake, I'll shut up.

"Zade leave.", Arabella demanded.

"Why?"

"Because you look slap-able right now and I don't wanna hit you but I do but I don't so leave.", she said as she did something that did nothing to her face.

"You're so rude, I'm going to kiss Lorenzo.", I said as I got up to walk out.

"No you're not.", Arabella said and stopped me by holding my hand, firmly.

Before I could say anything she kissed my cheek and then my neck -twice- slowly, and I just froze.

Amazing response to your girl kissing you man, did real good.

Arabella stepped away and went back to the mirror and I just walked and stood beside her looking at what she'd done.

"Fuck you.", I said, meaning it. I shuffled through her makeup stuff to find a remover. I didn't want to entirely remove it though.

I found a wipe that said makeup remover or some shit on it.

As I was struggling to take one out, Ivy walked into the room and made her way to Arabella but froze when she saw me.

"Oh my-", Ivy mumbled and then ran out with her knee length dress in her hands.

I didn't even get to wipe it all off when she brought Lorenzo into the room.

"Oh fuck yeah.", he grinned, "Zade look at me."

I looked at him momentarily but it was too late because he'd taken a picture. I don't trust him with not zooming into my neck but I didn't do anything about it either.

"Arabella and Zade sitting in a tree.", Ivy started singing as she looked to Lorenzo who just smirked and opened his mouth to finish the lyrics.

Arabella went to get a pair of shoes and she threw it right at Lorenzo's head. He winced badly and rubbed the back of his head. 

"If you finish the lyrics. I will throw these at you too.", she said as she held up high heels, "And Ivy, don't think you're let off the hook either."

"Yeah yeah, whatever.", Ivy said as she rolled her eyes and pranced out of the room with Lorenzo turning to leave behind her.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G", Lorenzo quickly said before he picked up speed and ran out.

"Oh the bitch-", Arabella said as she sighed into her palms and then walked to my arms.