- Chapter 59: Christmas -

Christmas

Christmas. I hadn't had such a good one in a long time. Last Christmas, I was tied up with some assignments from dad, so I spent it with some man I had to kill.

Atleast he died on a holy day.

Anyways, Lorenzo really did decide to come over with Ivy. Dad even stopped by, he met Ezio, and then exchanged numbers. Now dad has a friend other than Alex.

I really regret letting Lorenzo come over though. He's such an ass. He keeps changing the lights color on the tree from white to rainbow. White looks much better with the theme but Lorenzo doesn't see that because he puts brown with yellow. Like the ugly kind of yellow.

I might have to get Carlos to help his case. Speaking of which, Carlos and his boyfriend, Micheal, stopped by too.

Yesterday was Christmas Eve, today is Christmas morning. I heard Ezio walk into the kitchen, he greeted me morning as the 7:30 a.m. sun rose up and peeked out the kitchen curtains.

Ezio asked what I was doing. I responded: "Just finishing up with these cookies."

I had to finish decorating them because Zade was too tired. I don't blame him either, he did too much socializing yesterday and the day before.

Zade came downstairs after several minutes. Ezio had made his morning coffee and I settled with a glass of cold milk.

"I wanna go back to sleep.", Zade complained.

"You just woke up, Zade. Shut up.", Ezio said to him.

I put the cookies in the fridge and threw out the piping bag and then went to the living room.

Lorenzo came downstairs, yawning.

"Ezio! Merry Christmas.", he said. Ezio was the first person he saw.

"Don't wish it back, Ezio.", I called from my seat but Ezio had already responded so I sighed.

Zade yawned as he laid his head in my lap.

"Arabella, it's literally Christmas, can you be nice to me only today?", Lorenzo asked. He saw Zade and scrunched his nose, "Ew, love."

"Shut up.", Zade mumbled.

"Zade be nice.", Ezio said as he walked into the living room.

"Wheres Ivy?", I asked.

"She's sleeping still.", Lorenzo said and then he yawned again.

~~~

"Wait Zade!", Ezio started. Zade didn't wait. He ripped the damn wrapping paper off the box.

"That one is literally for Marco.", I said as I sighed into my palms and then put the hood of my onsie up.

"Oh well.", Zade said.

"Zade you're kinda dumb.", Ivy said as she patted his head. She sat on Zade's right, Lorenzo was on Zade's left and I was between Lorenzo and Ezio. We sat in a circle.