- Chapter 36: Help -

Zade left yesterday morning and I told him to call me as soon as he reached his house

Zade left yesterday morning and I told him to call me as soon as he reached his house. Who knows what might've happened? He could've went home and his phone was dead, he could've been sleeping all night and didn't get a chance to call me.

It keeps bugging me, that something is up, because it isn't like Zade not to call, not to let me know he was okay. Heck, I wouldn't put it past him to send a letter by post.

Worse than that, he didn't bring Marco with him on his way back, instead he'd tasked me to bring Marco, Leo and King with me when I next came in around two or three days.

I went to visit Zade's Dad about it. Ezio seemed stressed about it too, although he pushed it aside and told me he thought Zade was fine.

I went to trust my gut and drove straight to Lorenzo for help. He was better at hacking than I ever was. So I went to him and he activated a GPS tracking system that was in every phone.

"He isn't at his house..", I whispered to myself from behind Lorenzo.

"No shit, he's at a ware house."

"Can you zoom in on it?", I asked.

He zoomed in and fuck this. It wasn't any warehouse. It was a warehouse an hour away from his house, you get there by 'taking the wrong exit', and end up in a whole different city, Zade however had the unfortunate circumstances of ending up in Marino's warehouse. It had the logo in bold on the front doors.

"It's Marinos..", Lorenzo stated the obvious.

"Ask Dad to send a team of backup for me, atleast 10 men, I'm going there right now.", I said.

"Arabella, you can't act on your emotions! We need to wait and see if they took him or something.", Lorenzo pointed out.

Arabella, we need to work on emotions. Remember to always act on your sense and thinking, never your emotions. That always leads you to trouble.

"Arabella!", Lorenzo tried to go after me.

"I have his location, we'll be fine as long as we're secure. Please, calm down. I know you love him but give it time and I promise Zade will be back to you.", He said, sincerely.

I love him? Do I really?

I furrowed my eyebrows and before I could respond to Lorenzo, my phone rang. I was clutching the damn thing so hard, the screen would crack if I put any more pressure.

"Dad?", I questioned in a hasty tone as I answered.

"Arabella, get Lorenzo and get both of your selves up in my office.", He scolded.

I hung up and ran to Dad's office with Lorenzo two steps behind me.

Somehow, some way, King had came along. He could sense the stress I had on my shoulders, he could sense the discomfort and unease in my mind and heart.