- Chapter 22: Prom -

Their fits ofc^^

Prom. Prom is today, and I'm scared.

Why? Wait I made a list..

1. People are scary.
2. I'm going with Zade and I'm nervous
3. I have 45 minutes to get ready.

Perfect isn't it?

I've been standing infront of the mirror for the last fifteen minutes trying to do a jackass braid into my hair but it won't fucking work, and my arms are going to fall off, I swear.

Anyways, I'm settling on doing some loose curls to my hair. So I plugged in the curling iron and change into my outfit so I don't have to change later.

I'm wearing a black lace shirt-corset thingy and a suit jacket over it, as well as some black dress pants with a simple golden chain on my neck. I match the whole outfit with some knee high boots, that go under my pants.

After changing I put on an old T shirt over the corset so any makeup wouldn't ruin it.

I'm not doing anything too much, I'll do lip gloss and eyeliner for extra.

I hummed a random tune I heard a while ago, while putting different products on my face.

Cleanser, Primer, Foundation, Blush, Bronzer, Highlighter, Eye liner and voila.

I did some pink lipstick, with a coat of lipgloss over it, and just stared at my self, because fuck I look hot.

Setting spray, I need that.

I ruffled through the box of makeup I had, and found the spray. I put like 12 puffs on my face because why not.

After a minute or two, I took the old T-shirt off and put the jacket on again.

Walking to my room, I grabbed the boots I'd wear and sat down on my bed with a sigh, to put the fancy shoes on.

After that, I hugged Leo and King, locked the door and went to meet Zade at school. We decided we'd meet eachother there on our motorcycles to look cool as fuck, so there's that.

~~~

Parked my bike, and took my helmet off.

I stayed sitting on my bike till I saw another motorcycle pull into the parking lot, it was none other than Zades sexy ass, Yamaha R6, matte black bike.

And Zade too, but we can skip over that part.

He pulled into the same parking slot beside me and clipped his helmet off with a huge, childish smile on his face, which reminded me much of a child being allowed to raid Walmart's candy isle. He dismounted his bike, and stood infront of mine. Zade was wearing a Tartan printed jacket, and matching pants, he wore a plain white tee under neath and brang everything together with a belt and a pant chain. His jewlrey was simple, he wore dangly cross earrings which was different from the usual black studs he wore.