- Chapter 30: Explain -

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about Arabella

Even though she acts like a ghost and lives in fight or flight mode 90% of the time, she always calls me.

I've called her over 9 times every single day, but she hasn't answered in three days and I'm pacing about.

Ryder left yesterday, so now I only have Marco as company. I wanted to call Dad but he's busy and I don't know how to stop fucking overthinking.

It got so bad that I nearly had a panic attack.

3 Days since she's called you.

3 Days since you last heard from her.

3 Days and since she promised she'd be back soon.

3 Days when she said she was good.

3 Days and anything bad could've happened.

She could've been injured, she could've been hurt in.. ways and I really cannot stop this..

I've tried watching movies, reading books, going outside, done everything, to try to get my mind off her.

I called Lorenzo too but he said that Arabella would be fine, and would call if she needed help but I can't take that as an answer because something keeps nagging me. Somethings wrong.

I was pacing around my room and Marco was staring at me, trying to figure out what's up. I fell, face first, onto my bed and screamed into my pillow.

I'm going insane.

My ADHD pills weren't working right now either. So I have no way to calm my nerves.

I felt my bed dip and Marco made his presence known by licking my ear and patting my back with his paw.

"You were emotionally attached to her too, how're you not dead?", I asked him rhetorically as I turned my head to look at him.

He barked in response.

"Good answer, bud."

Marco layed his head on my back and his heart beat was audible and was synced with mine.

"I love you Marco.", I said. I been saying that a lot to him these days, he needs to know that.

Whenever he hears me say that, he licks me in response or howls.

"Marco you remember when you were a lil baby that I could hold in my arms?"

He barked.

"Yeah me too, you were cute. Now you're the size of a fucking pony man."

Marco repositioned himself so his muzzle next to my ear. Then he bit it.

"Fuck you.", I mumbled as I rubbed my ear with my shoulder.