- Chapter 17: Tattoos -

Okay so I wanna get one thing clear,

This whole book takes place after June 2021,so currently for Zade and Arabella, July has just started
(COVID DOESNT FUCCKING EXIST‼️‼️)

This whole book takes place after June 2021,so currently for Zade and Arabella, July has just started (COVID DOESNT FUCCKING EXIST‼️‼️)

Arabella was an assassin.

I could've guessed that.

I wasn't mad at her for doing her job, it was just shocking. Sure she gave me mental trauma that I'd die with but hey, she's seen and done much worse, plus we had a movie night a day before yesterday and that made up for it.

I'm at school, reviewing some of my work before the test and did Arabella show up? Yes.

Am I thinking about her? Yes.

Is she right beside me? Yes.

Is she back to her cold-human hating-murderous- if you fuck with me, I kill you- self? Also yes.

I think I'm too understanding of a person, but its actually understandable. People suck sometimes.

Ryder hasn't showed up at school for a while and I'm very close to going to his house right now. Esperanza affected all of us, but that doesn't mean you don't carry on living. I know she would've wanted Ryder to move on and finish his studies, and do his dream, but he won't get out of bed.

I'm worried for him. He hasn't laughed in nearly forever.

~~~

"Ryder. Get up." I ended up leaving school at lunch, we didn't have anything of importance so I went to his house.

When he only groaned in response, I almost threw a shoe at him.

His shoes were his third most prized possession.

"Ryder I'll crease your shoes."

"No! No! No! I'm getting up!" He said as he got up and sat on his bed.

His eyes were still somewhat red from all that crying.

"Ryder, get your ass up, and go shower." I said.

He probably hadn't showered in two days, and even if he did, showers brightened everyones mood.

"I don't want to shower." He says, wearily.

"Get in the shower, unless you want me to burn your pantry." I said, sternly.

"Fine." He said, giving me an eyeroll with a whole lotta sass.

"No attitude, young man.", I said as he walked into the bathroom, taking his shirt off.

"Fuck off."

"No bad language unless you want me to dip your Macbook in water and take away the rice." I said with a huff.

Arabellas really rubbing off on me.

~~~

"Ryder, no you don't do it like you're dying, you do it with all your mother fucking energy." I scolded.