- Chapter 54: Halloween -

Yes I just skipped from September to October 31st, fuck wit jt. 

I dressed up as the Joker

And Arabella dressed up as a damn sexy Harlequin. Not the duck, the character.

Ew ducks.

Arabella was finishing up with her makeup and I just sat on the floor with my hair painted green and it was brushed back. My makeup was amazing and I even had blood dripping down my costume and from my mouth.

Least to say, it tasted nasty but Arabella said it looked hot so she made me take a dissolvable capsule for once we left and scared the children.

Yeah, that's our initial plan. Go out and scare children until like 3 a.m., then vibe with actual killer clowns.

Or we could trick or treat, but no.

I got a saw from the hardware store and I'm going to cover it in fake blood before we leave.

It's like 7 p.m. right now and Arabellas been doing this makeup thing for the last thirty minutes. She took like an hour perfecting mine, so by the time we leave it'll be around 7 p.m. tomorrow.

No nut November is tomorrow.

When I was young and naïve, I thought no nut November was about not eating any nuts. Like the walnut, almond, cashew kind.

"Are you done yet?", I asked.

"Nearly.", Arabella called back.

She got a whole ass wig and everything and she put the wig on so professionally, it looks natural as hell.

I got up and stood in the bathrooms door frame, just staring at her fishnet clad ass.

"Stop.", Arabella said.

"Fine.", I rolled my eyes.

I swear she's gonna get cold and if she does, I already warned her about it earlier.

Arabella walked to me and then dragged me to her by the sleeve, "Stand still.", she ordered.

I did and then I felt her spray like seven puffs of something all over my face.

I scrunched my face as she did, and then after a bit, she pushed me away amd sprayed her face more than mine.

Arabella set the bottle down and I picked it up to read that it was some shit called setting spray. Probably for makeup?

She stared at my face before she walked out of the room and then went downstairs.

~~~

"Put your shoes on!", Arabella said as she took my saw and took it to the garage.

Apparently, I'm the one making us late. We don't even have a set destination to go.