- Chapter 5: Mission -

😤 These chapters are very messy ong

"I'm sure we all remember the events of our last meeting, but can we re-cap for miss Arabella here? She seems to have missed the last meeting hm?" dad said leaning on the wooden long desk infront of him, he looked like he was under stress, like a lot

Everyone was here, and those who weren't tuned in virtually from the different estates, located in different states.

Fuck.

"Lorenzo, will you please?" Dad asked slightly turning his head to look at Lorenzo who was standing behind him with an iPad in his hands.

He hasn't been so serious in forever

"Yes, The Marino Mafia is ranked the third largest Mafia, they are one of our rivals and plan on taking us out because they are at their peak right now. They haven't been this successful in almost two decades so they see this as an opportunity to rise and take the top two out of the game. This was brought to our attention when a business dealing had been raided, that dealing was a game changer to us, which goes to show the first of their attempts. Being involved with Mafias, we have been taught to never underestimate the enemy,"

He took a pause, airdropping his notes to the TV screen for us all to see,

Dad held up a hand signalling him to stop, as to which he obeyed.

A lot of the men looked at eachother while the other looked intently at Dad, waiting for his speech.

When he began to speak, all attention was back to him.

"The Marino Mafia is a Mafia that we never had an allegiance with. Ever since my father, and his father before. They have always caused us trouble but we have always put them in their place. In this Mafia we value eachother, you are my family as I am yours. We are loyal to one another and that shall not break no matter the situation."

Nice pep talk dad, thats really gonna boost my spirit!

"The top three mafias as we know it, are The Anastasi Mafia -us- in first, The Santiago Mafia in second, and the newly arised Marino Mafia in third. They have already attacked the Santiago Mafia and are working on destroying them but they have shown resilience. Good thing too because we will join together, we all know of the new formed allegiance between us two, which have made things easier. This won't mean that you lot can kick back and relax. You will all go under training to fight because what you are taught right now, is nothing Arabella couldn't do when she came here at first."

"The assassins of our mafia and the Santiago Mafia will join forces and I know its in an assassins nature to work alone but, this is what we have right now."

I widened my eyes and began to talk when dad held up a hand that shut me up.

Damn it.

That was all they said of any importance, the rest of the meeting was just deals that they had and new recruits that had to be trained.