- Chapter 1: Bottles and Blood -

DONT BE SCARED PLEASE‼️‼️

‼️‼️TW: Mentions of Harm, Suicide, Abuse, near death experiences!!!‼️‼️
<><><><><><><>

She was just a 9 year old girl, who had seen the dangers of the world, in the 4 walls of her small abode

She was just a 9 year old girl, who had seen the dangers of the world, in the 4 walls of her small abode. She was hurt, and shattered and couldn't ever be mended.

This is the story of Arabella Jane Anastasi.

Arabella has known nothing but cruelty her entire life, cruelty and abuse.

With her lousy excuse of parents coming home drunk every night, Arabella took care of and raised herself. The house reeked of sex and cigarettes.

Her mother and father cheated on eachother, not caring if young Arabella was watching or if either one of them found out.

Although she was left alone, a lot, Her parents would constantly fight, and drag her into it and saying she was the reason they were in debt and behind their bills, they blamed her for their downfall.

One day, Arabella came home from school, her only escape. She came home and saw something no child should see, no person should see. She saw her father strangling her mother. Her mother looked a lot like her, they had the same brown hair, same nose and facial features, the only thing Arabella inherited from her father, were his wild blue eyes.

As she got older, she became a sight to see. Which is why her father had tried to kill Arabella too. These two ladies, were his downfall.

He strangled her mom, she saw her mothers face pale, and her last breath. By then Arabella had tears streaming down her face and eyes were bloodshot because of her trying to keep the constant tears in. Although she had no care for her parents, it still hurt. It was too much for her, she was only 9. Not every parent deserves a kid, but every kid deserves good parents.

Arabellas father was a monster. He walked over to her once he was done killing her mother. A bottle of Vodka in his left hand, he walked over to her with a slumped posture and eye bags so dark, his eyes were barely visible.

He downed the vodka infront of her, grit his teeth and smashed the bottle on the floor beside her. It missed her by millimeters. However, glass shards still threatened to pierce Arabellas skin.

Her father yelled at her: "You and that dead fucking woman, fucking ruined my whole life. I was fine before you two fucking cursed me!"

By now she was on the floor, her arms bleeding im various places and her hair a mess. She curled into a ball, her thick strands of hair shielding her face. She let out small whimpers of pure pain, and mumbled into her tear and blood stained arm, "What did I ever do.."

Arabella AnastasiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara