五十二

__

__

Seonghwa was lying on his stomach on the bed, his ankles crossed.

There was an open book in front of him, propped up against the pillows but Hongjoong knew Seonghwa had stopped reading by the way he felt his eyes on him, watching Hongjoong as he experimented with a new melody on the piano.

Hongjoong didn't mind, he'd even sneaked a few glances of his own at Seonghwa, unable to get enough of Seonghwa looking so at home in his bed.

He looked soft, taking up most of the space somehow despite his stature, wearing a t-shirt Hongjoong knew was his own, not Seonghwa's.

Hongjoong felt like he was on cloud nine, lost in some kind of day dream ever since that night he pulled Seonghwa into a searing kiss and let him know how he really felt.

But Hongjoong knew it wasn't a dream, that Seonghwa was here, right here.

A faint gasp made Hongjoong turn his attention away from the piano.

In Seonghwa's hands he held a polaroid, the one Hongjoong had set up against one of the many plants that lined his window sill.

He was surprised that Seonghwa hadn't noticed it sooner.

"You kept this?" Seonghwa asked as he sat up fully and crossed his legs.

Hongjoong sat back on the bench, it wobbled underneath him, "Of course."

Hongjoong paused and then added, "Did you think I threw it out?"

Seonghwa looked from the polaroid to Hongjoong, "I don't know. I mean, I hoped that you didn't. Is that weird?"

Hongjoong crossed the small distance to join Seonghwa on the bed.

He sat on the edge, one leg folded underneath him..

"I don't think so," he said.

Seonghwa looked back down at the polaroid, "I forgot I used to have pink hair."

"It looked good on you," Hongjoong supplied, "So did the silver."

"I think I might go back natural soon. What do you think?" Seonghwa smiled at him.

"You can do whatever you want, I'm sure it'll look good."