四十九

__

__

"Want to shotgun?" Seonghwa asked as he held the blunt out to Hongjoong.

He eyed it then carefully eyed Seonghwa.

There was nothing holding him back anymore from saying yes so he took the blunt from Seonghwa's small fingers.

Seonghwa moved closer to Hongjoong but still remained a step higher up.

Hongjoong brought the blunt up to his lips and filled his mouth with smoke.

Even though Seonghwa was leaning down to get closer it still wasn't enough so Hongjoong snaked a hand around the back of Seonghwa's neck and brought him down further.

He tilted his head slightly to get a better angle as his mouth fell open into a small 'o' shape and he gently blew out the smoke as Seonghwa inhaled.

Hongjoong hadn't realized he had closed his eyes until he blew out all the smoke and opened them, hand still on the back of Seonghwa's neck holding him down.

The remaining smoke swirled up around their faces until it evaporated into the night air.

Seonghwa licked his lips, Hongjoong had to prevent himself from groaning at how he could almost feel Seonghwa's tongue flick out as he did so.

When Hongjoong reluctantly pulled away, the warmth under his hand slipping away as he retracted his hand, he disguised his want behind a large sip of his drink and took the time to compose himself; as if shotgunning wasn't the best idea Seonghwa had because it nearly wrecked Hongjoong.

"Did you even put alcohol in this?" Seonghwa asked but still tossed back the rest of his drink.

"Aish, of course I did," Hongjoong argued.

Like a little kid, he tapped the bottom of Seonghwa's drink so suddenly that the empty cup slipped from Seonghwa's hands and bounced down the porch steps.

Seonghwa looked offended at first but then he was laughing, the sound like the purest song Hongjoong ever heard, "And you call me a brat?"

Hongjoong waved him off.

"I ran into Soobin in the kitchen, why didn't you tell me that you two broke up?" Hongjoong asked from around his cup, blunt dangling limply from his other hand.

"Huh? Oh, I guess I never found the right time," Seonghwa leaned forward with his elbows on his knees, his chin resting in the palm of one of his hands.