四十七

__

__

"I think," Wooyoung paused to take a sip from his glass of wine in which San fixed him with an incredulous look that Wooyoung was very aware of but pointedly ignored.

"I think that it's amazing you two are friends again," Wooyoung continued, "I haven't seen either of you this happy in a long time."

Hongjoong swirled the wine around in his glass.

He didn't know what to say, he knew that Wooyoung was some what right, he hadn't been this happy in a long time, but there was something bittersweet to his new found happiness.

"I know, it feels like we never stopped being friends in the first place," Hongjoong admitted.

He swallowed a mouthful of his own wine, it was too sweet for his liking but that's what he got for letting Wooyoung pick it out.

Wooyoung eyed Hongjoong from over the top of his glass, "I have to ask, though...what are you going to do about your feelings?"

"I don't know what you're trying to get at, Wooyoung. Seonghwa and I are just friends," Hongjoong shook his head.

"You two being just friends doesn't mean you're not still in love with him," Wooyoung shot back.

"Jung Wooyoung," San warned, using his full name like an agitated parent.

Hongjoong snorted while the two of them glared at each other.

"What? You were wondering the same thing, am I the only one that ever calls the two of you out?" Wooyoung fussed, getting louder as he always did when he started to fuss, although Hongjoong knew the wine must have also had something to do with it.

"Two of us?" Hongjoong repeated.

Wooyoung waved a hand at him, too busy taking another drink to speak.

Next to him on the couch San sighed before bringing his own glass up to his lips to take a sip.

His other arm was resting along the back of the couch behind Wooyoung.

"You know what I meant," Wooyoung said.

Hongjoong licked his lips, the taste of wine lingered on them, "Actually, I don't think I do."

"He just meant that you obviously still have feelings for Seonghwa," San answered for Wooyoung.

Wooyoung pursed his lips at San, his eyes narrowed into a glare.