十八

__

__

"Yunho and I wanted to come see a movie when we ran into Jongho and San on the way so we invited them with us," Mingi explained.

"What are you two doing here?" Yunho asked.

Hongjoong froze for a moment and was thankful when Seonghwa finally spoke up for them both.

"Just hanging out. I really wanted to see the new horror movie but I didn't want to go alone so Hongjoong offered to go with me," he explained as if it was no big deal.

Behind Mingi, Hongjoong noticed an exchange of glances between San and Jongho.

He narrowed his eyes at them but it went amiss.

"I didn't know you like scary movies, hwa," Mingi said.

"I do, I just get scared easily so that's why Hongjoong came with me."

"Hongjoong is probably scarier than the movie," Yunho laughed and moved out the way to avoid getting slapped on the arm by Hongjoong.

"That's hyung to you, you're asking for a deathwish, Yunho," Hongjoong scowled.

Once their tickets were bought they went inside to stand in line for concessions.

For a Saturday the lines were short but they were still forced to wait.

"We're going to go find seats for everyone," Hongjoong said, pointing over his shoulder in the direction of their theater, "Before it gets too crowded."

A look of relief crossed over Seonghwa's face as he looked at Hongjoong.

Mingi and Yunho offered to go with them so they could save more seats but Jongho said if they wanted any popcorn then they had to stay with him and San to help carry it and their drinks.

As busy was it was out in the lobby the actual theater was relatively empty, save for a few people in the middle and down front.

"Let's sit at the very back," Seonghwa suggested, pointing up at the row of completely empty seats.

Hongjoong followed behind him up the stairs.

Seonghwa took a moment to find the best seat, the one that was directly in the middle, before he sat himself down. Hongjoong sat on his left side and let out a low sigh.