四十四

__

__

Seonghwa spending the nights at Hongjoong's became a habit.

It started when Seonghwa had complained that he was too tired to go back to his dorm, that Mingi snored too loud and Hongjoong's bed was more comfortable than the rock of a mattress he had in his dorm.

Hongjoong knew it was a bad idea, knew that it would only lead to torturing himself more with the image of a sleepy Seonghwa, most often clad in Hongjoong's clothes because he never brought his own.

He knew it was a bad idea.

(But what could Hongjoong say? His resolve in regards to Seonghwa was weak.)

__

With how late they stayed, and the fact that Hongjoong's apartment was closer than Seonghwa's dorm, it was difficult for Hongjoong to tell Seonghwa no.

So it became a habit.

Hongjoong was beginning to grow accustomed to Seonghwa's scent lingering on his favorite pillow even days after his last stay.

He'd find Seonghwa's clothes left on his floor and he'd wordlessly pick them up and put them in his laundry basket, always telling himself that he'd give them back after he washed them.

Yet somehow Hongjoong always forgot so Seonghwa's clothes found a new home in Hongjoong's dresser or hanging up in his closet.

He stopped being surprised anytime he found one of Seonghwa's shirts or his pants or a pair of socks he didn't recognize whenever he did laundry.

He'd toss them in with the rest of his clothes and continue on.

All of this was fine by Hongjoong, since Seonghwa had a bad habit of not returning the clothes he borrowed either.

Hongjoong soon learned not to lend Seonghwa his favorite shirts.

__

They started sleeping in Hongjoong's bed together when Hongjoong had fallen face first on his bed one night, his body exhausted from the long day and Seonghwa had dropped down next to him.

Hongjoong was too tired to even take his pants off, thankful that he had worn sweatpants instead of jeans that day, and fell asleep in no time with Seonghwa next to him.

After that the boundary broke.

Hongjoong tried not to think too much of it, tried not to think of the way they could fall into bed so effortlessly.