__

__

Because Hongjoong wasn't the one to give out nicknames, he rarely even used them for the others.

(And he would not admit that the fact he still used it, despite the teasing, was because Seonghwa had given his signature smile with the upturned eyes and said, "I think it's cute! Don't you, Hongjoong?")

__

"Yeah, I drank at a couple of the parties I used to go to in Jinju-si," Seonghwa said.

"Ah, were they any good?" Jongho asked.

Seonghwa shrugged, "They were...interesting. I hardly knew anyone there and only went because my friends always dragged me to them."

"We won't have much alcohol," Mingi stated, "but at least you'll have us."

After a good bye and thank you to Yunho's mother for her hospitality, the group headed to Sans.

The sky was a gradient of blues with a small sliver of orange on the line of the horizon, the sun lingering in the sky before letting the moon have it and the stars all to herself.

There were no clouds, only the crescent moon hung in the sky. As the sun set the stars slowly began to make their appearance and before Hongjoong knew it the sky was littered with twinkling lights.

He looked up and scanned the stars in search of the big dipper. It wasn't hard to find as he had spent years staring up at it, sometimes wishing he was up there with it.

The little dipper was even easier to find, just to the right of the shining moon. It vaguely reminded Hongjoong of something - or rather, someone - else.

Beside Hongjoong the screen of San's phone lit up his face as he tapped away. In front of them Mingi, Yunho and Seonghwa walked together, their arms wrapped around one another.

Seonghwa and Mingi threw their heads back with laughter at something Yunho had said and their steps faltered and they stumbled in their own giddiness. Seonghwa turned his head to look at the other two next to him, his hair still pushed back and out of his face.

Jongho bumped his shoulder against Hongjoong's, "You're staring, Hongjoong."

"What?" Hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows at Jongho who smiled, gave a small little laugh and shook his head.

"Nothing."

Hongjoong was about to insist that Jongho repeat what he said when San cut him off, "My cousin said I owe him a favor but he'll meet us at the house."